Dev blog: Content Media Intro Introducing ERIC! Coming In The Next Release!

HAHA EPIC, well played CCP.

Good Joke!! Can you take your capital ship to a war while you can go shopping and have a coffee? :joy:

1 Like

cat ears would be totally boss
I laughed so hard I have a headache
I needed this
it’s the best
better then the other games I saw

1 Like

Okay… I admit it. You got me CCP.

I came on here to complain about the “daily requirements” of ERIC:

• 1000x Spirits

• 1000x Tobacco

• 500x Long-limb Roes

• 500x Synthetic Oil

• 500x Hydrogen Batteries

• 1x Homeless

• 1x Janitor

I didn’t even finish reading the blog… I was so incensed I came here to say it was a silly idea.

Well done CCP. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

OK, that was a good April fools joke. At 1st I was like WTF? CCP lost their minds. You got me! LMAO!

1 Like

Like every year.

CCP releases April Fool’s dev blog and the forum response is: haha cool joke make it real though :slight_smile:

o/

1 Like

I like the idea of AI assistant to players. May be you can make it a real offer instead of an April fool joke.

You could make three types of ERIC for players to choose, but only one can be hired as an assistant at any time. First type, a combat ERIC, it helps player to scramble, web and provide firepower support to players in a combat situation. Second type, a logistics ERIC, it repairs shield, armour and buff ECM resistant to players. Third type, a hauler ERIC, it helps players to haul mines, loot and salvage npc ship wrecks.

Everybody can get what they want and you can make this game more fun to many new and old players.

April fools day.
You had me for a second, though.

Ha, ha. However, the basic idea of some AI assistance for newbies might be able to be worked up into something useful.

1 Like

Bonjour ou peut on les trouver car impossible de les avoirs
1x Homeless
1x Janitor

feed it with a homeless, just great! :slight_smile: that’s a nice april fool joke!

1 Like

LMAO!!! Very Nice try…

Another attempt at entertaining EVE Online players resulting in higher employee payroll expenses, instead of finally introducing something we have been willing to pay for, like the 3d printed models of the ships in the game.

I love my Quad-Port USB hub Minmatar rare collectible.
And I really like getting more stuff related to our collectible code card from that.

Many of us have seen the postings on here regarding the failure of the levitating Nyx.
But not many have seen the 3d printed models from other players, showing how easily this can be done.

So now I want to get CCP to Start This Project so we can finally support the game we love with items in our real life, like the collectible box Minmatar ship that is also a USB 4 port hub - Let’s go.
And Also, allow us to choose the SKIN when we order it.

1 Like

lawl <3

Anyone else wonder what Eric needed that Homless guy and janitor for ? :rofl::joy::shushing_face:

1 Like

HA HA HA HA good one

You pretty much just described drones

1 Like

…and a fourth type that plays the game for us! \o/

1 Like

Why do we have to be filthy?! Weeb love you! We just want you to notice us Senpai!

1 Like

#retardhere
I had to read a ton of comments here before I figured out you were joking…
I was all ready to start a campaign to #FireCcp but no…lol