Dev blog: Content Media Intro Introducing ERIC! Coming In The Next Release!

With CCP’s past record of new ideas… I did actually think (for a second) that this was true.

got to feed his habit

Which of course someone needs to clear up after, hence the janitor. Makes perfect sense.

Not going to lie, would love to see ERIC as a collectible like “tank of honor”

1 Like

FECK ERIC How bout just fixing all the shite ya broke huh

lol. Happy April Fools day.

lol easter fools… maybe make some of it cosmetic… and make an eirc like bot that comes in and annoys people… ooohh make it randomly come in system nuetral or red … orbit and bump … and explode…

but realy you could of came up with pirate faction versions… since all the pirate fobs and event releases recently…

anyway… easter fools all them eggs are empty…

If only CCP put as much effort into the actual game as they did into that 4-page april fool’s joke.

You know, what makes this even funnier is that I just got this e-mail from Bank of America.

1 Like

I’m glad you did something for April fools day.

even as an april fools it goes somewhat to highlight the state of this game to be honest.

Is that homeless guy named “Dirty Mike”?

Well played CCP, well played… I still want that mobile meat popsicle collector thing from last year though!

Aight…that was pretty funny :slight_smile:
Happy 4/1!

Imagine all the clones named Eric that will get started this year.

a little too far

I think a head fin like Yondu’s from Guardians of the Galaxy would work.

Okay let’s make it clear:

It looks cute!
I want a male version!

3 Likes

Right now I wish I had the graphic skills to produce this, but even if I did I don’t think the picture would remain here for long…

Fail! Seriously CCP? There are a bunch of other things that need to be fixed in this game and you want to bring some stupid a** AI companion into the game? Just make everybody lazy, smdh! Why don’t you try fixing the bounty system, make it a viable option of game play to hunt people down for the bounty on their head and I mean the whole bounty, not a very small percentage! Seriously though, work on fixing the stuff wrong with the game now, before adding new stuff, quit jumping the gun!!!

Here’s an idea; Tears as killmarks for killing industrial ships, hehe, :stuck_out_tongue: or little carebear heads.