Dev blog: Content Media Intro Introducing ERIC! Coming In The Next Release!

NYAH…

Coming Soon™

wow you got trolled

1 Like

Tobacco? Seriously CCP, Not even a Blood Raider would be so deranged as to support tobacco in Eve.

1 Like

I never looked at the date. I actually bought a two month supply for my ERIC.

Wow. Epic Fail.

Bash

I’m 29 days late but its still funny.

okay for one CCP. what the hell are you doing. I was excited about it. someone to talk to THATS NOT A FREAKIN TROLL, or an idiot in local. so why are you doing this. actually make “eric” a freakin thing. like come on… For once. just do it. T_T I was actually lookin forward to having something like that. I mean, it would make eve more interesting… like seriously ccp. just give it a try. if it don’t work out the way its intended then remove it like you would any other mistake you want to correct. sorry for language but like come on… >_>

1 Like

Sees date…actually legit disappointed.

Btw, CCP, I know it’s technically a day late, but…
happy-birthday-now-rgsdad

sigh, this would’ve been very good, welllll G U E S S N O T

1 Like

I know I’m a little bit late, but Bravo. Eta on Eric plz ?

I must say. This one got me. I did not pay attention to the date. I read this thread, and was excited. I really thought CCP was going to make something truly ground breaking here. I went out and purchased all the said fuel, had plans to upgrade it, buy the implants… the whole 9.

After playing this game since launch, I guess I really should have realized that CCP isn’t capable of making anything this cool in game. With that said, Great April Fools joke. You totally got me. But as a Subscriber, you also made me lose any faith in you that I had. Great Job…

1 Like

You guys stole this idea from this guy:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.