Dev blog: CSM Winter Summit Minutes & changes to election process

Is this like one structure per war, or can 0.0 blocks have weekend fun dropping all the wars of the highsec mercs?

He said it quite plainly, don’t mince words.
We are getting sidetracked though, my point is that through the removal of tools and a lack of surrounding Ballance to other inter dependant mechanics, bears got shafted too, they lost the ability to know when it was safe.

Yes, it was hyperbole. The point is that the people who want to fight back are fighting back already. They aren’t the folks who need incentive to stick around.

I’m not. It’s not a privacy issue. He could’ve said it was a civil rights issue, that wouldn’t make it one of those, either.

77 pages within 2 weeks, and very informative. Especially what is not on ccp’s development/itteration radar. Any thoughts about the csm election delay ?

It’d be nice if we could end the dec early or get something though. Rather than holding our dicks for a week.

Its kinda been echoed by the csm. Being unable to force fights is turning people off pvp.

For those completely uninterested in wardecs, there can be social corps.

Sort did talk a lot.

What about a mercenary marketplace in game plz ?

Raz bait

3 Likes

They tried back in 2012, ccp’s version is already in game

The new Ally System introduced in the upcoming Inferno expansion is an addendum to the war mechanics, one that allows players to more easily get aid when finding themselves dragged into an unfavorable war, through our mercenary marketplace.

1 Like

Called it

1 Like

Don’t forget milking the current playerbase for $$$

Ccp is making another new and highly innovative mmorpg.

Can I come in and play…

If ccp makes a atmosperic flight mmo where you can land on a planet, and in the meantime safely log off in eve with your ship, and walk around on planets Legion/dust/what ever its called now. You might gain some credit.
A space elevator later on connecting eve and this new mmo would be sweat.

Makes a lot of since given how CCP effectively shits down over the summer for a few weeks, always a huge momentum killer.

1 Like

:grin: deliberate typo?

1 Like

Pretty sure you pretty much just said what I did with more pretty :hibiscus::bouquet::cherry_blossom::blossom::tulip::tulip:s and stuff.

Linking this, as most of the community could probably learn something from it (specially those Reddit people :wink:)

There needs to downsides to playstyle choices. In this case the structure being offered is has great upside for defenders anyway, since if its defeated, the war is over early and they won.

Also being able to succeed in such ventures should finally bring about a competitive advantage to the corporations that do this. ie a reason to not make a 1 man corp or a 3 friends corp, but join up with a large pve/pvp blend corporation/alliance, since such things can actually get out of wars and offer peacetime pve as well as the corporate support.

This would actually make mass decs serve a useful purpose ingame too.

Details to be worked out by people who can actually design games :wink: That’s not me.

When was the last time missions were touched/redesigned/adjusted/tweaked by the devs?