Dev blog:Guest Blog - EVE Valkyrie - #ENTERTHEWARZONE

The sin is the level of safety in nulsec. The fun would be if that was turned on it’s head.

Another prime example of CCP’s commitment to quality. It’s no wonder all their non-EVE Online projects are stellar successes!

1 Like

Get this blog about some video game THAT IS NOT EVE off of the EVE FORUMS.

1 Like

CAN WE PLEASE BUY IT WITH A PLEX!?!?! THANKS CCP :dagger:

Just remembered, I still got that valkyrie ship from the mystery code. Is that just a skin for a regular ship or actualy worth something?

I dont see any mecha or rts there. CCP, you failed to grab my attention again. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I bought it. Apparently the EVE collectors edition code which was supposed to give us stuff in Valkyrie is not functional. Any comments on when I might get to use that? :wink:

Game itself seems a bit arcade-y but more or less ok at first impression. Control scheme seems a bit odd at first as well. Perhaps I’m just not really used to using a controller (have a steam controller). Tried to get joystic working but it seems that the game is not familiar with mine (Thrustmaster 16000M). So atm using keyboard + mouse but the mouse sensitivity swings all over the place all on its own? Sometimes my ship turns with my mouse and sometimes it does not or even tries to turn in opposite direction.

1 Like

Sooo … I heard the Valkyrie is shutting down like Dust 514 was? Is it true? Did I just buy a dead game only 3 weeks ago? Will there be private servers allowed, will the single player campaign function and/or will LAN game be viable?

Why would you buy that? They could not even be arsed to answer some simple questions about the game in this thread…

ENTERTHEWARZONE…

How prophetic.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.