Dev Blog: October Balance Pass!

they Really want to remove inty nullification ENTIRELY. adapting in this case is the catch .22 they are counting on in order to justify complete removal. its destructive of the entire interceptor class imo, just step by step. id say its ironic since they added the nullification and nerfed the class in exchange way back. now by removing it, the end result is just an overall nerf realized. bait. switch. bait again. switch…its not change for the better imo.

3 Likes

There is no point to ECM anymore in the game.

ECM ships are now useless, and the modules too.

1 Like

sounds like pvp in eve tbh. nobody wants to lose a fight. everyone stacks the deck in the their favor. duh. if you want to counter the threat of inty fleets pooping on your day, then use the counters to that ship class, be smart, fly safe. or don’t. your upset about mosquitos. well, everyone is when they are getting bit. the mosquito tho; he’s just trying to stay alive in a world of giants. but yea, mosquitos are op.

btw, gm arrendis. feeling better today?

1 Like

not in ns. try again.

1 Like

arguing with arrendis is like arguing with a woman, no offense to Real women out there.

if you make a valid point, he deflects and changes the subject. its trolling 101. there is a ns agenda in this ‘balance pass’. he wants nullification gone completely, or to at least cost 300+mil for the ‘OPness’ of it. its still funny, that ppl from ns make a list of the things that are ‘broken’ and that list consists of: tiniest ships in the game, and their tiny jamming cousins. all else looks good tho right?

as opposed to looking to Be Murdered? your playing semantics.

don’t fall for it KrisDox. the best thing to do with losers in an argument is just point out how bad they are at it.

now that you’ve said this^^
are you Seriously STILL saying that inty’s are uncatchable/unkillable/iwin buttons? sorry if im mixing you up with brisc, but im sure you understand why

1 Like

i like the way he said

and then tried to make out people dont enjoy it…

1 Like

if you can undock, you can fight. if you can fight npc’s you can fight other players. if you can fight roids…well, who says ppl shouldn’t kill you for killing asteroids? its mean mmkay

ganking IS fighting. don’t act like ns’ers don’t believe in this.

again, he’s playing semantics. and by now, we should all kno WHY :wink:

inty CAN be Caught and fought. if they undock in the first place. your speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

2 Likes

if miners and ratters were never hunted, they would never stop mining or ratting to learn pvp. I don’t think eve you kno what you really want, or you are being deliberately dense. probly the latter, or perhaps its genuine density. idc which tbh

2 Likes

he should move to wow mayb

1 Like

The problem with the “modern” goons is that they’re not goons. They’re carebears and or farmers. Carebears and farmers destroy the game. Every game. CCP is catering to null sec because these people are well known for their loose wallets. They’re easily milkable. All it needs is Bread & Circus. Showering them in money in pretty much perfect safety … some battles sometimes with SRP of course… and if that’s not enough, then another nerf for even more safety happens.

That’s what’s happening right now and has been for years now. The whole game suffered for years, and still suffers, because CCP dropped highsec and turned null sec into a care bear haven to milk it, which is why it is now full of people who are easily milked out of their money.

Congratulations and thank you for ruining the game.

1 Like

lol. untrue. rofl. yea, THATS what bothers you about his post? :rofl:

if ppl are dying on both sides, what is ‘unengaging’ about it? you need a dictionary man, if your arguments are sincere. I kno they aren’t, but I figure id mention it just in case.

ps, im almost caught up on all your shitposts, then we can b back to ‘engaging’ directly again! :laughing:

this, and apparently downshipping to counter a threat is somehow ‘unengaging’ and ‘unfun’. much like fitting sebo’s apparently. its all subjective dribble. but thank you all for helping me corral the trolls. tis is its own game and doesn’t require a sub either!

1 Like

then you must agree that a true balance pass would involve tweaking the stats of the claw, and not nerfing 3 other hulls that are Not being used in abundance for the purposes you keep describing.

1 Like

A) The CSM post didn’t say anything about HICs (Because the author specifically doesn’t care about wormholers OR gate camps)
B) Given who the author of the CSM post was, I was actually kind of surprised the post wasn’t more finely calibrated with a few ‘Buahahahs’ and ‘You filthy pubbies’, and a couple of gifs like: