Dev blog: The Agency - Helping you find PVE content in New Eden

FW sites were not supposed to show at all in this iteration, but due to good old legacy code :frowning: We could not filter them out. We would absolutely love the suggested tab to give you relevant suggestions according to your play style. Sit tight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well cool then! I look forward to future updates. :slight_smile: Thanks for the reply!

But ore types ARE readily available for system you are in. Warp to belt, see what is there. Instead of laying off community team CCP should have canned folks that wasted time on this interface.

A better interface improvement would be to allow me to turn off blink for individual elements on Neocom instead of all or nothing.

I would argue that your definition for “readily available” is different than some. Flying from belt to belt, writing down what’s in each belt into a spreadsheet is not “fun” or “engaging”. It’s tedious busywork. Yes, tedious busywork can give you an advantage. But it’s doesn’t create a game.

I’m super happy with CCPs changed philosophy acknowledging that lack of static knowledge produces boring gameplay. There are exceptions – moon mining in dangerous areas. But any data that can be extracted from the API and thrown into an external site probably should be in the game itself. Kudos to CCP for finally coming around on this, even if they did awhile ago and the proof is only filtering to us now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.