Devblog: EVE Online: Invasion - Coming May 28th!

Check out this dev blog for the latest information on EVE Online: Invasion - the summer expansion coming on May 28th!

Read all about it here!

17 Likes

Woohoo \o/

1 Like

The Agency will see the return of the agent finder

This. Finally. Thank you. :hugs:

21 Likes

Okay, This looks awesome. Loving following the Trig events and have high hopes for the future of it

3 Likes

Well, this should be interesting.

The melon army is already here.

Lowsec gate to Stain … when?

10 Likes
8 Likes

Got to love incursions, but still not introducing entropy & cataclysm variables into the mix. Still, nice to see the Agent Finder back.

3 Likes

Better yet, all abbysal dead space pockets now exit in Stain… #Content

1 Like

Mutaplasmids for mining/ice harvesting upgrades when?

7 Likes

I went ahead a bought a 1 year Omega to support the amazing job you guys are doing with content. Keep it up.

6 Likes

I hope CCP does not screw up the Agency and all things connected to it even more than they already have. This seemingly huge window does not bode well. The fleet part in it does not either.

4 Likes

So, more of the same sh*t. Pass.

12 Likes

When will invasions start on Sisi?

I wish we had Drifters’ side of story continued as well… and a full ship line (shield/overshield-focused).

8 Likes

More abysmal shite. No, thank you.

4 Likes

Woo, yet another expansion wasted on Abyssmal crap when core gameplay mechanics (like sov and citadels) are totally broken. Lets reskin incursions (after the last reskin failed) and devote yet another expansion to it. Yay?

8 Likes

Damavik balance pass. Very good.

Now if only there was also a balance pass on triglavian weapon blueprint requirements…

2 Likes

So this technically IS the continuation of it - the Drifters and the Trigs have a very intertwined
story. I’d like to point out that this is “Invasion: Chapter 1” . I’d be surprised if Chapter 2 isn’t focused on more than just the Triglavian Collective :wink:

As for ships from them, yeah I definitely hope for the same - certainly hoping they end up somewhere similar to my old thread on a hypothetical Drifter precursor shipline~

7 Likes