Devblog: The EVE Vegas 2017 Megablog!

Well i mean your butt-hurt kind of made out like nothing was happening. In fact it’s been quite the subject of late that Hisec is being given some attention and regardless if it’s enough, or early enough for you it is still the content you made out wasn’t being worked on.

I for one am glad something is on the horizon even if it will make little difference to me.

You can spin it anyway you want. The “community” you speak of is still the minority of the playerbase, specifically null sec. For years now, CCP has doing its best to make the null sec player base the majority, but that is not the case, yet. So these community events are simply an insult to the still majority of the playerbase.

2 Likes

Awww, little seagulls!

7 Likes

Well if they’d take part and get involved, that’d change. It’s hardly an insult to say ‘we’ll only go to the parties that get thrown’.

1 Like

j/k - Congrats Seagull and all best wishes for you and yours!

6 Likes

I am one of the speakers, there

m

3 Likes

Where is the Imperial jubilee skins…I NEED THEM!!! (like i need my dark beer)

:darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot::darkbeerparrot:

2 Likes

oh ccp oh how you’ve dropped a major hype bomb…the venue looks wonderful, eve online is about to host a very classy event…

my my my…

Vegas 2017…its coming…

1 Like

Is this gonna be that new “Birth of a Capsuleer” documentary I’ve been hearin about?

wtf so what you got there is spam photo yes

That h-sec bear does not understand Eve if they are whining about lack of things to do in Eve…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::stuck_out_tongue:

There’s always candyland hard mode, it’s a full on mmo now.

No spin involved, historically h-sec has NEVER been a major player in Eve content, nor has it been a serious factor in CSM deliberations.

I really doubt you’ve ever played eve for that long or spent any meaningful time outside of h-sec if that how you see the sandbox we call Eve.
H-sec has typically been a deadzone for content beyond market hub interactions, war dec arsehats, mission runners and the occasional indy alt running research jobs in a P.O.S.

Only recently increases (in the last 3 or 4 years) of h-sec activity such as (but not limited to):

• Organized suicide ganking - for hire and for fun (if you can call it that)
  • Fraud bots in jita (yes there’s sh-- loads of them and more daily, read chat for the proof)
  • Organized community running of Sansha incursions
  • Organized PVP in the form of groups such as Spectre Fleet null & low sec PVP raiding fleet ops
  • Previously legit Jita gambling (both legit scammy scams and semi-legit real gambling of isk)

Citadels have changed some major dynamics of interaction in eve, h-sec is no different in that way. I see more of them than i’ve ever seen of pos’s per a system in my years of playing. The density of citadels is reaching spammy proportions (not unlike the spam bots in jita and mobile depots).

There has been in my view an uptick of activity in h-sec perhaps but it’s not the main focus of eve. Now go back to your troll hole and stay there, otherwise i’ll be forced to get my bag of popcorn out and watch others ridicule you. :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.