No spin involved, historically h-sec has NEVER been a major player in Eve content, nor has it been a serious factor in CSM deliberations.
I really doubt you’ve ever played eve for that long or spent any meaningful time outside of h-sec if that how you see the sandbox we call Eve.
H-sec has typically been a deadzone for content beyond market hub interactions, war dec arsehats, mission runners and the occasional indy alt running research jobs in a P.O.S.
Only recently increases (in the last 3 or 4 years) of h-sec activity such as (but not limited to):
- Organized suicide ganking - for hire and for fun (if you can call it that)
- Fraud bots in jita (yes there’s sh-- loads of them and more daily, read chat for the proof)
- Organized community running of Sansha incursions
- Organized PVP in the form of groups such as Spectre Fleet null & low sec PVP raiding fleet ops
- Previously legit Jita gambling (both legit scammy scams and semi-legit real gambling of isk)
Citadels have changed some major dynamics of interaction in eve, h-sec is no different in that way. I see more of them than i’ve ever seen of pos’s per a system in my years of playing. The density of citadels is reaching spammy proportions (not unlike the spam bots in jita and mobile depots).
There has been in my view an uptick of activity in h-sec perhaps but it’s not the main focus of eve. Now go back to your troll hole and stay there, otherwise i’ll be forced to get my bag of popcorn out and watch others ridicule you.