Devblog: Update On Chat System Issues

Chat is broken again no Local no Corp nice wh eyes :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe, another ā€˜vexor loserā€™ bot out there

Most of my channels went down. So I started conversing with evemail. Then I thought ā– ā– ā– ā–  this and logged.

1 Like

Well in 0 i am about dead in the water without chatā€¦ i guess that ccp communications is also down, at least notify us via the launcher that something shitty is going on with the chat systems so i do not have to spend time to figure out that i am not the only one.

The irony of a space ship game being decimated by its chat system.

1 Like

it has bin down for hours
even the channel selection window is a blank screen lol that has bin a while since i saw that ā€¦last week

Or perhaps i should have guessed because the latest news is about patch notesā€¦

Well I suggest we keep these settings and CCP make a new ship that has a new module to see everyone in local and when in fleet your fleet members can also see local when ship or module is activeā€¦ Praise BoB for this mess!

Local dunked, 99% of nullsec carebears offline.

On the bright side: Everyone got to experience w-space!

1 Like

I think itā€™s mostly pointless to reply to this threads, nobody stays and reads hundreds of line of text of people complaining while you know what your problems are. Itā€™s bad that we do not have ETAā€™s or a designated person that keeps players updated with what is happening.

2 Likes

Hey CCP! Thanks alot! Thatā€™s best patch ever employed!
Now, back to shooting stuff ^^

1 Like

Well, communication is pretty much one of the cornerstones of the game. Breaking it is Bad Move I. move. Breaking it on the weekend : Bad Move II. Not giving adequate feedback is a Bad Move III. Letā€™s keep watching and see if CCP can keep levelling up Bad Move all the way to V. Then theyā€™ll have all the prerequisites for the Game Destruction Spec skill.

weve bin asking for feedback for hours and darwin is the only 1 that responded even that he did not have news he at least postet something
and it is not just in this game it is a fact communication is key in real life and in games

I disagree in this instance. Having big bird come out and yell every hour that its not working isnā€™t going to change everything. There really isnā€™t a in between on and off.

i see youre point but he did not do that

the ppl responsible also did not provide him with information so he coudl at least share something

as always were just being ignored by ccp

Aaand it back to not responsive, I donā€™t think anybody see my reply anymore, now.

a bit brighter moment when ur sick dsnt mean the virus is gone you know :wink:

this way is more ā€˜loreā€™-ralated than brainless carebeering and run-away-if-neut-comes-around. absolutly adorable :stuck_out_tongue:

Look on the bright side! In many cases thatā€™s the body attempting to rally one last time before finally giving up and dying! So thereā€™s that!

1 Like

look at the bright sideā€¦ Jita should be quiet.

2 Likes