Did I get a Skill Book in Daily Rewards?

dont have to buy or invest in the training, well you do have to get the skill book or trash it but hey.

it’s all a choice at the end of the day, CCP wont change, they are full onto this kind of thing now (auto assigning rewards, wahts mentioned here regards skills etc), frustrating but it is what it is. Embrace it or rebel against it

1 Like

We’re getting Voltron weapons? Sweet!

I hope it doesn’t turn out to be like this, though:

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve ofc seen and heard and read a lot more about them in the 3 days since that post… the actual “gun” icons appear to be based on railguns, S M and L… and the ammo, as well. And yet the behavior of the chain lightning is more like LM, HM, and CM with explosion velocity and radius… except chaining up to 4 more targets within 10km of the original target (or each successive one? not sure on that).

So… in short, CCP has made some weird hybrid of a gunnery turret and a missile launcher and I’ve seen that not only is there the ROF skill they’re giving us for free, but there’s a range skill and an application skill and a damage skill… meaning there’s a whole new set of support skills!

Very very odd to me that these are all being put in the Gunnery category. If existing gunnery supports indeed don’t help these vorton guns at all, they maybe should have been given their own (new) skill category?

I’m not super frustrated myself, but for those who are… yes, that probably would have been better.

And even I think it would have made more sense. Gunnery has support skills within its category… Missiles have support skills within their category… Trig weapons went within gunnery and used the gunnery supports… EDENCOM weapons went within gunnery but act more like missiles and now have their own separate support skills that also went within gunnery? O_o

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.