Differently coloured masks, please?

I knew all you needed was a kickstart! :sunglasses:

CCP needs to provide a wider selection of bras. I think @Salt_Foambreaker would like that.

On a semi-serious note, if you have an vest without a top, your bra does show through considerably, so technically this has merit.

Here is one of my alts, Auriele Maulerant, which serves as CEO of United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA] corp (sex sells). Her bra could be triglavian red right now, but noooooooooooooo CCP(lease) doesn’t let me change her bra… :small_red_triangle: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle:

#trollpost

1 Like

I have to admit, when I was doing PI in low, I put tougher 2 sexy toons in the hope it would stop the teenagers for the 1 second longer it would take to get away. I know I had no hope against a vet. Meh, my toons are pretty much a equal mix of female and male.

Not as sexy as the USIA CEO. We aim to please. Customer satisfaction guaranteed :wink:

Building them was a creepy experience. ANY advantage in EVE is a good one.

Edit; Explain THAT to your wife… :roll_eyes:

Oh man sexy female alts with sexy realistic names make for VERY good corp recruiters… take time to sculpt them well.

Of couse in your case it’s like “Hey! That looks like my great granddaughter Winnifred! Archer, you cherry-chasing scoundrel!!!”

1st thig I do when closing on a target is to chk employment history. How old is my target? If it’s older than me, I “usally” leave it alone! :wink:

I’ll chk out what she looks like after I scoop her biomass. :grimacing:

The sick and twisted people I’m willing to talk to in order to scrape together CSM16 votes… I’m going to bed. Thanks for the nightmares.

Yeah, were getting off topic. I still like the idea. Not sure how hard to code though. How many “Have a nice day” T-shirts have you seen in different colors??? :grin:

:fu: :fu:t2: :fu:t3:
:fu:t4: :fu:t5: :fu:t6:
I count six.

1 Like

THAT is not much of a choice.

1 Like

Fortunately I only use fashion as weapon, but to others like the RP, etc. I can see their point.

See, they could sell at least 3 lace bras based on the responses so far! :moneybag:

1 Like

:red_circle: The description says it’s better than cloth but it’s still a dumb mask that does not air-tightly covers your mouth and nose. Germs, bacteria and viruses, that can pass through the molecular repulsion fields around us can definitely pass through the mask materials, let alone though the gaps where it doesn’t sit fight on the skin.

And even if it was not the case and this thing keeps 100% of viruses, bacteria and co out, it is still just a mask. It is a lazy, unimaginative item without any thought for the future EVE lives in. It is lame.

:red_circle: In space no one can see your face.
How sad :stuck_out_tongue:

4 :smile:

Yeah, I was really hoping to get one the black ones they demo’d when I donated.

1 Like

Another alt with even more bra than the first.

Maybe @Salt_Foambreaker should start a “We need a wider variety of bras #CCPlease” thread since I know it’s a very personal matter to him. Just imagine… CCP will have sold more bras to G.I.R.Ls (Guys In Real Life), excluding men buying bras for someone else (eg. wife or girlfriend) for wearing themselves than any other institution in history. Be proud, CCP, be proud.

Triglavian Red Bra: No, THOSE aren’t triangles, but the rest are.

Did you not read what I wrote?

This is why everyone uses Spacebook social media network and posts their avatar and full-body rendering there. This is how and why I can open up anyone’s char info and examine their entire body even though in reality they’re naked and plugged into their capsule at any given time.

This is also why bras matter. (Not so much boots. ■■■■ your shoes.)

This thread works out better than expected. Not quite repeating history, but good enough.

Thank you all for your support. :slight_smile:

Some of the Women’s Apparel Items don’t even show the Bra at all, like the Women’s ‘Sanctity’ Dress, instead it shows lot’s of cleavage… :wink:

1 Like