Difficult time being able to get Ice in highsec on my schedule

Thanks for the insight.

They response 4h after being cleared … so best te spawn 6x a day.

If that’s not at your online Time vOv

It goes a lot into the direction though. Asking others to not mine because they have mined too much isn’t capitalism, that’s for sure.

in any way: there is no action necessary. Belts respawn 4 hours after they’ve been downed so go and clear them up and ask others to do the same. Don’t leave belt’s with Ice in them.

If you can’t get others to do that, join a corp that focuses / enforces these rules. ← there ya go, success in the making.

If you are not willing to do that, please whine quietly.

No matter where you are mining ice, hisec, lowsec, nullsec, you are going to have competition Shattered wormholes are an entirely different animal. Regardless where you mine, the anoms respawn every four hours. That’s far more fair for the community than the old system, where if you could not log on after DT, you got scraps, if anything. In my personal experience in null, mining ore is far more profitable than ice.

So your options are, quit complaining and change your target for mining, or suck it up and move your operation to null, low, or shattered wormholes. Plenty of corps and alliances out there that will recruit, in each type of environment.

As some already said, try to move to LS, they are plenty of ice systems with low or no competition at all…

for exemple, in my area, we have three adjacent systems with an ice belt in each… We cannot even mine them all… Most of the time, we mine one and move to the next one while the first one respawn….

Join a corp which is located in such systems. and you won’t have troubles with locals…. Just check the local for neuts and dock as soon as one enter the system… there are many systems outside the usual highways which see very few traffic all day long…

1 Like

You will have more luck in Minmatar and Gallente space. Jita and Amarr are dominant markets with consistent isotope buy orders with volumes of 2 million units. Therefore, more miners feed those markets. Take a look at everyshore region. Gal ice is in high demand, but it comparatively isolated from the primary markets. Talk to me if you need a buyer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.