=DimeWriter= I Write For You

Hey, I’m Alex. I love to write, make things sound pretty, and come up with ideas and stories. I also, coincidentally, love making isk. So I thought to myself, “Huh. Maybe the lovely and also terrifyingly sociopathic people in New Eden (It’s okay, we’re all a little crazy) would want some writing done for them!”
Whatever you need written, whether it be a story, Corp lore or description, a news article, a slogan, a damn jingle for your ganking service (Yes… you know who I’m talking about) I can get it done for you, and in a decent amount of time as well. Here’s what I’m thinking my prices are, currently. They can be negotiable.

100 words or less- 100 Mil

300 words approx.- 400 Mil

500 words approx.- 1 B

1000 words- 3 B

Everything else, contact me.

Again, this is negotiable. Please comment if interested! I’ll get to them tonight or in the morning.

1 Like

You should start working for donations before you charge so people can see what you’re made of.

Well, you can pay after I write. If you don’t like the finished product, don’t pay for it! That way, it’s safe for the buyer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.