Eve Story Commission

Hey all,

I have a broad story in my head about 4 of my pilots. Unfortunately, I’m not gifted in creative writing. I would like to commission a story to be written.

I would give a broad story idea and information about my pilots, and I would let you do the rest!

This commission requires someone with good Eve knowledge, strong writing skills, and creativity.

Thank you!

EDIT: I would like to pay for this commission with ISK.

1 Like

Hi there!

I am a professional ghostwriter and editor to pay my bills, in addition to being an enthusiastic player of EVE and a big fan of the setting.

If you’d like to make this a formal commission, I’ll set you up with my business email and we can do a free consultation and work out a plan that suits your needs!

What format would this story be in? Short story? Novella? Novel?

Hey man thank you for the interest!

I should have clarified in my original post, I’d like to oh for the commission in ISK!

Sorry for the confusion!

Oh, well I can work for ISK. I’d say a 200 million ISK per thousand words would be fair. That would make a standard-length short story of about 8k words around 1.6 billion.

Dude awesome, sounds good! Where would you like to chat, discord?

Sure, drop your ID here

.axel_foley.

What’s your discord username?

Sent a friend request!

Got it, I’ll send you my overview!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.