Dirtiest Ship in EVE

Put those exotic dancers to work, and that damsel with the loose morals that keeps going back to Krull.

2 Likes

@Archer_en_Tilavine has plenty of harems at jita 4-4 he could loan you. as long as you feed them to clean your ships @DeMichael_Crimson

2 Likes

@Destiny_Corrupted @Xuxe_Xu @Runa_Yamaguchi get to work

2 Likes

lol, sounds like a good business venture, especially if they’re wearing Bikinis.

Probably should do that since the Janitors aren’t doing their job…

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras I’ve got plenty of Dancers and other’s sitting in station, guess it’s about time I put them all to work…

2 Likes

Sure, no problem. Just leave the keys inside the ship, I’ll take care of it.

2 Likes

Got another dirty one here, Minmatar Stabber Cruiser with Nefantar skin.

Before cleaning

After cleaning

Got a few other ships that are really super dirty but I’ll just let them sit for the next time a thread like this is posted… :wink:

4 Likes

Yep, it’s literally based only on how long since the hull was assembled (unpackaged) and/or last cleaned.

4 Likes

I think this is the grubbiest I’ve let one of my ships get.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Left eve in 2013, came back to this dirty ship:

3 Likes

If it depends on how long the ship has been there then my ibis might be the dirtiest thing in my ship bays

2 Likes

I should also add there’s a cap where it can’t get any dirtier. I’m gonna guess somewhere in the 3 months to 6 months range.

So eventually all of your non-packaged ships will be at MAX DIRT if you don’t ever clean then (or lose them and have to replace them).

1 Like

One advantage to dark SKINs is the dirt doesn’t show so badly.

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Salt went from having herpes to just one herpe after that cleaning.

1 Like

You can have a single herpe? Does that mean if you have aids you can gain an aid

1 Like

Yes, most Amarr ships with their Cold Irons on look quite excellent whether clean, partway dirty, or full-on dirty, IMO.

My least fave ships with dirt on ‘em are the SOE default skins (white with red trim). Just like with cars, white paintjobs show the dirt the most… and I don’t think it’s flattering in the SOE ships’ case.

2 Likes

Nope black cars are the ones that show the dirt the most, ask any auto detailing business.

1 Like

What you really want is bogan* grade grey and/or red primer paint job.
Almost Minmatar, now that I think of it.

2 Likes