The Planet That Wouldn't Go Away

There was a white blotchy on my monitor, I was like omg that’s dirty, so I went to clean it off but omg that was a planet. So what is your dirtiest EvE Online story?

:ringer_planet:

2 Likes

My ships, i try never to clean them.

On a side note fancy going to the vigil for Hateless on sunday, we could all go together.

Perfect question for @Iceacid_Frostpacker to answer. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:snowflake:

2 Likes

yeah mate frostpacker orghter get em a proper sized battle cruiser what can tank ‘‘em nasty pirates

so ya want a dirty story

yeah like I reckon I can tell ya all about how some Sheila done the dirty on my mate frostpacker and booted him to the curb and locked the blokes axcess to em other pirate tankers then that bloody anti tanking permit never arrived and that contract got ignored…

That’s as bad as it gets mate!

1 Like

Not sure what I’ve just read but it was entertaining nevertheless so here’s a :heart: @Iceacid_Frostpacker :slight_smile:

Ewww. I clean my ships every time before I undock. I mean, its otherwise like dying with dirty underpants on.

Eliminating miners. It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do the dirty work.

1 Like

No as didn’t like the guy.

A belt full of filthy miners, the second being @Githany_Red , she never cleans her ship.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.