Discussion Of The Implications Of Niarja's Invasion

That or people wont even bother buying your overpriced junk.

Niarja will fall, thatā€™s sure. It was obvious from the beginning of this shitty invasion. Pro-Triglavians were super hyped to get this important system, now they have a chance to do it. Thereā€™s no point in losing your nerve in worrying about something that was poorly developed and even worse implemented into the game from the very beginning. At this point we all already knows that CCP is delusional about whole invasion situation. And we knows that Kybernauts can flip any system that they want.

So what else can we do?

I donā€™t know about you, but Iā€™m just trying to have a little more fun in EVE until high sec stops being a place for normal existence. Then Iā€™ll dock at some Npc station and thatā€™s it, Iā€™ll come back to the game when the CCP calms down and gets wise and then fix this brothel in high sec. And if they wonā€™t be able to do it - well, there will be one less player buying omega :slight_smile:

19 Likes

One of the things people like high sec for and stayed there, is that you had freedom of movement, convenience, without that, what the game actually will have for them to offer? 45 jumps when it took them 9 before? :woman_shrugging:

Who have time for that?
I think CCP will lose some subs.

11 Likes

If it will fallā€¦ Notice that many in EU timezone who lived in high sec, didnt have time to warp for whole day in a hauler. Now when they are at work and will come back to the gameā€¦

Ding! Supscription cancelled.

Shoulda neutralled that alt when ya had the chance eh what

What about null sec space it will became? It isnt convenient anyway.

Eh Im still firmly betting on TrigHigh once this is over and new characters get to start as Tychobots or whatever theyre called.

Thats opposing to the tactic Pearl Abyss usually takes, making things as inconvenient as they can, to then sell convenience for cash. They make problem to then make available solution that will cost ya.

I predict peeps will be making circles around New Eden, watching this:

Or pay.

3 Likes

I fear you may hold the more realistic opinion.

Is Uedama a blue or yellow star?

In seriousness though, cutting Amarr of from Jita does not necessarily mean Amarr will die. This could be beneficial for regional hubs as their regional market wonā€™t have the option of 10 quick jumps to Jita for marginally better prices.

Bulldozing the highway to the mall may very well benefit the local independent grocer. Those who choose to capitalise on Amarrā€™s pseudo-isolation May find itā€™s a good time to make some bank, and the increase in availability of goods will improve the market.

Edit: Uedama is red.

5 Likes

Bulldozing routes is never good for economy. Same as burning stores or factories. Imagine you have to spent 5 times more time to get to the shop than today, you could have been doing more missions instead. And forget about cheap courier transports. They would get more time and cost you more. Taking precious time from everyone. Logistics cost and time spent hauling is something that can break or make a business.

Reason is simple, the time people will have to spend to get things back where they were is lost, while they could have been doing something fun instead. That impacts all the people in community.
Seems also chinese players know this more than people in west.

Game is not real life, so people may just choose an easy way and stop playing when they think its not fun anymore.

11 Likes

:red_circle: Of course, and you think you will get through Niarja? Have you been in Rancer lately?

That independent grocer needs material to build things and sell things. If you bulldoze the way from where these materials come from, the small grocer will die a quick death. Your logic is completely outlandish and irrational.

4 Likes

I think the alphas will be most impacted, they cant even train to use cloaks. Making circles around New Eden or die in gatecampā€¦ the choice is yours.

2 Likes

Werposts were nerfed a bit, so as long as there is no fleet with an anchoring or a player there then they should be able to pass through with something that can warp within five seconds. It will also develop players to think before moving around.

2 Likes

I know only I was fed up with warping times and amount of jumps before, even when warping in cloaked Stratios. I cant imagine how it will be for some people who arent so experienced or didnt had so much SP and omega status, and relied on easy passage between high sec. I assume they will be much more inconvenienced.

That may be a reason it was pushed to us. To make things so inconvenient people will have to invest cashā€¦ or go elsewhere.

1 Like

And then Jita will fall to Triglavians. I think the new Jita design is a big triangle.

2 Likes

Except you donā€™t.

Amarr is still there. Thereā€™s nothing special about Caldari space that makes it attractive other than easy access to Jita.

You donā€™t have to haul to or from Jita.

These things do not originate only from Jita. This isnā€™t even a thing. Amarr space has asteroids, wormholes, and access to low and null sec. those are the places the materials come from.

Most of the materials used for construction donā€™t even pass through Jita.

Your logic isnā€™t logic and your ad hominem is weak.

6 Likes

This is super easy to respond to!

When Narnia falls ā€¦
ā€¦ youā€™re all ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, the answer many peeps will give you to yours ā€œyou dont have toā€™sā€, is they dont have to play the game too in such shape. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Naw, itā€™s not like that.

This is just the tough love high sec has needed for so long.

Now hold still and let us love you, high sec. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes