[Discussion] PLEX and Omega price changes feedback thread

Hello everyone,

Following this debate within the framework of the announcement by CCP of an inflation of +33%, I therefore personally opted for option 2- and I wish to share with you, after a week of very miscellaneous, my experience of restructuring my PVE expert OMEGA clone into an ALPHA clone.

Observation n°1: I first set myself an objective, because this restructuring must be taken as a game in its own right; you have to know how to have fun in such a situation, which is my case: I therefore opted for a conversion of my 100% Gallente character, towards a character with the same name but 100% Mordu,

Observation n°2: it is a question here of restructuring its equipment, its ships and its skills so that one can continue to benefit from New Eden on the basis of its own assets already financed by its investments previous (both in time and in real money due to past subscriptions, which in my case already represents a few thousand euros over 19 years - you’re welcome CCP),

Observation n°3: in order to be more efficient, I first grouped together all my equipment and ships in high-sec close to the Dodixie market, while remaining 17 jumps from the Jita market; this exercise necessarily requires round trips to Jita in any case due in particular to manipulations of extraction/injection or sale of skill points, the Dodixie market not being optimal on this point; it is safer to do this on Jita,

Observation n°4: in order to be more careful, I have also prepared an Excel spreadsheet allowing me to plan the operation as cleanly as possible, all in order to guarantee me an optimal return on my returns on past investments; it is necessary to limit the losses to the maximum knowing that there will necessarily be some anyway due to lack of time,

Observation n°5: finally, in order to be everywhere at once and to sell with the least possible losses, I used New Eden’s online trading database: EVE Tycoon there is no better to my knowledge, knowing that you have to know how to seize in real time, the slightest sales opportunities for the best return,

Observation n°6: from there, you have to proceed with the thousands of mouse clicks without ever shaking, and you have to proceed without ever stopping while unrolling your planning properly,

Observation n°7: for a character whose assets represented approximately 20 billion ISK before the operation, my losses are therefore around 20%, in other words, my character 100% Mordu ALPHA oriented PVE weighs on its own 16 billion ISK of new assets today; the operations of extraction/injection of skills also lead to losses of 20% (of 500,000 points extracted against 400,000 points reinjected), having always taken care never to proceed with reinjections as long as the character remains above the threshold of 50 million skill points in all - you have to know how to wait, extract massively as planned, then only then reinject; this rate of 20% is therefore an incompressible rate of loss of both skills and equipment,

Observation n°8: the manipulation of skills is also an opportunity to sort things out; due to CCP’s constant manipulation of the rules of the game (their decades of cheating), you have no idea as a player how many skills have been learned in the past and have become completely obsolete over the years; this restructuring of the character is therefore the occasion for a major cleaning; today, my character 100% Mordu ALPHA oriented PVE starts again on a solid base of 37 million skill points, which is more than enough,

Observation n°9: and the funny thing is that at the end of the story, we are again virtually rich; enough to find a smile and have fun again in New Eden!

To hell with the new CCP rules! To hell with this OMEGA at +33%!

For me, the hour of the revolution of the ALPHA player characters called PJ has come! And it is indeed CCP who provoked it!

We will never be your cash cows!

Try To Fly Safe Again.

Ully Loom

1 Like