Dispelling The Hype Over Alien Life

Mmm, look at this hot action between those two

Do “everything” have to be about sex? I understands valentines day and such, but beside what humans think about it, its one of an ordinary planet revolutions like many.

Oh look, its smiling!

What about non-sexual reproduction? It works for these little guys on earth that were here since beginning of unicellular life.

Also some organisms have episodes in their life when they were reproducing asexually.

Why even anthropomorphise galaxies? Why would humans do that with all the things around them? They are good as they are without people being around, without people thinking about them, and certainly without being a fetish of sorts for some humans.

I understand humans practices are to have as much offspring as possible because they dont have horns or claws, and only because of their numbers they could do something against animals like elephants. I understand people would want to be everywhere. But what if there are aliens like humans? They would want it their way, so maybe the human depopulation programs are an element of bloodless war being waged on humans by aliens. Very intelligent.

Why even anthropomorphise galaxies? Why would humans do that with all the things around them?

Because, its part of the scientific process of understanding the Universe around us. Its how humans make a connection to the Universe.

Only biologicals reproduce. Planets do not reproduce, one rock doesnt purpose mate with another rock to have offspring.

Asexual reproduction is interesting though. Did all life start from asexual reproduction, that over time the sexes evolved into male and female sexualities?

Lol, why are you trying to identify as an alien species not from Earth?

I am not trying, In fact we all started somewhere else. I dont even consider what people call “consciousness” the beginning of a person and I dont identify you as a human being, same as I dont identify myself as such. I am energy, and you are too. We are the same energy. The same river shaped by only temporary shores.

If you think that consciousness is what it takes to identify you or anyone, then think again. You are not different than me, but what makes us is imprisoned temporarily in those forms. We will unite in one again. :alien:

All life started from that one energy source. You may give it different names, but its nameless.

Helloo forum😀
@Altara_Zemara I’ve never seen an alien spaceship and the UFOs I ever saw could’ve been satelites and/or government projects… or Venus shining behind myst, weather balloons…
That doesn’t mean that I don’t think there are other lifeforms in our galaxy, let alone the entire universe.

I don’t know and won’t know until a spaceship lands and little green men ( and women ) come out armed to the teeth and start shooting up the place, lol

But I don’t know how, knowing that the entire universe is bigger than anyone can imagine, some people can think that Humanity is the only intelligence imbued with self-serving purpose.

I think the real problem is the scientists not able to bring themselves to say " I don’t know " out of pride or whatever else because that’s the real truth: we don’t know.

3 Likes

Intelligence is overrated. Humanity have exploited the environment, finding niches and creating them, but many people have died trying, we rarely hear about embarrasing stories about our ancestors tho, what they did is they reproduced early enough and in sufficient numbers, while even standing on the brink of extinction many thousands of years ago…
If we could repeat that with completely lifeless worlds, I am all for it. But I dont see how it would be possible during my life. Technologically. Here on earth its simple living because we have this life support system, called biosphere, even breathable atmosphere with such oxygen levels is thanks to the life forms. I dont see yet how humans solely can do everything. Now everything in our past have been made usefull by humans, but there are no more places like earth close around. We would have to reach for other solar systems, And we dont grow spaceships either from our own flesh.

We should first start by making mars or moon colony selfsufficient for many years. That would be first step for survival of human on other planets around galaxy.

These are the protocols of how ETs contact a civilization:

Discovery of the civilization

Observation the civilization

Determine the potential for contact

If contact potential is high, choose a life or connection in the planet

Design the life to provide necessary elements for future contact

Generate sightings & observe reactions and responses

Calculate the timing for various phases of contact

Guide synchronicity to prepare connection individual

Initiate connection with connection

Disseminate information over time

Observe reactions and responses to information

Initiate higher-level communication with connection individual

Choose additional individuals to disseminate information

Generate additional sightings

Generate contact symbols

Initiate phase-shifted contacts when & where appropriate

Observe rate of recall of phase

Reassess and disseminate potential timing for open contact

Observe responses to announce

Observe any changes in status of civilization

Assist in balancing planetary energies

Generate primary tools of contact

Initiate filtering of non-compatible states

Become the prime mentor of contact program

Introduce the Contact Council to

Accelerate sightings & awareness of life beyond the civilization

Observe responses

Initiate Precursor Contacts

Observe reactions to Precursors

Initiate isolated physical contact

Expand contacts over time

Initiate final sightings prior to open contact

Observe responses to final sightings

Initiate open contact

Final determination for continuation of open contact

Initiate information exchange

Initiate any Special Procedures

Prepare civilization for Interstellar Alliance membership

Train civilization to discover other civilizations

Guide civilization’s initial contacts with other civilizations

Initiate membership in the Interstellar Alliance

Initiate specific programs relevant to the new member

Continue relations with experienced member civilization.

First contact event human style:

2 Likes

That video makes me despise some people on the planet. I imagine that feeling could be shared by aliens if they see it.

1 Like

They will probably react like this:

:wink:

1 Like

Humans have been blasting radio and TV signals into space for decades. I’m guessing the Aliens were going to stop by and say hello until they got to the late 90’s, early 2000’s and experienced “Reality TV”. And then they turned right the hell around. lol

1 Like

Aliens and trance channeling is depicted more and more in kids cartoons:

1 Like

I found a graphic which shows how far the first ever radio signal would have travelled in space;

Also radio signals degrade over time, there only a few other systems in our area of space, our area of space is quite void compared to other areas which is odd.

2 Likes

I refuse to believe “Logic”, “Science” or “Facts”. Instead I shall continue to live in my own cartoon delusion. Good day sir!

1 Like

We may be first.

2 Likes

If we are the first, then we need to find some non-spacefaring worlds and “liberate” the inhabitants.

2 Likes

It is past time we brought Justice, Democracy and Peace to the Milky Way.
l3diT8stVH9qImalO

3 Likes
1 Like

The single most important fact to know about this matter is that people who know how cameras work have no trouble explaining and duplicating 100% of the recorded evidence as unusual camera phenomenons. “Are those images real objects or a result of the interaction of light with the physical elements used in image recording?” has a single massive answer: it’s all tricks of the light.