Do you want more protection from people in highsec, or less?

So no link, then.

Okay

One day you’ll learn to use human language to express human thoughts.

I believe in you.

1 Like

Yeah, just like from you, you hypocrite.

Fipping from character to character. Raging from thread to thread. Calling people names as a response to questions. Lying like a mofo.

I’d ask if you mad, but no need.

You definitely mad…over a video game. Take a nap, bro.

JF have three low slots for limited modules and they aren’t faction or rare beings. We can fill a petition to zKillboard staff to change their price into their DB like it happened with L-Size True Sansha Multifrequency Crystals time ago. So, on zKillboard they’ll cost 50B ISK, but on EVE markets only 3B ISK. Hmmm?

Yeah. Sometimes I’m on mobile. Sometimes I’m on my tablet. Sometimes I’m on my notebook.
You’re funny, old man. And sick. And a hypocrite.

You already gave enough ammo for a ticket, which would just get you banned yet again, so why do you keep this up? Why do you come back in the first place? So you can bath in your own hate and ■■■■■■■■ you see in others? You ignore when you’re being called out, yet nonsensically keep behaving as if you were white wested. You call me mad, yet you’re the one acting mad.

Keep going, mate, and good luck with that future of yours.

2 Likes

Remember what you told me earlier :wink:

No worry and thanks. :slight_smile:

There are things which must be managed by CCP DEVs only, but there is a lot of stuff, which efficiency is determined by EVE players. EVE players aren’t only gankers, gate campers by activity. If anybody makes an argument just because he “feels like”, “thinks” its because he has a reason for this. This is why players are able to find an optimal solution for any released content in game so fast - because creativity and invention. Toxic, ineffective, broken, boring, none progressive, close to exploits and cheating content is rejected by main mass of players. These arguments existed in EVE far before I began to play this game or before this thread was created:

• Exploration in a Nestor sux;

• defensive FW plexing sux;

• T-5 Abyssal farming sux;

• Data Sites in low- and null-sec sux;

• Combat Interceptors sux now;

• T2 BPO sux;

• L5 Missions with a Marauder sux.

And other hundreds of these arguments. It’s fine if you don’t going to play that way or you are interested to make it playable otherwise, from this point of view. Considering your ganking worshipper attitude, it’s interesting to read your wish to make JF less available and popular, to keep a JF monopoly. Daily hauling and ability to use time to time your own JF are different things.

1 Like

That’s beyond dumb. Zkillboard is to see how much we’ve killed, not some competition with other people to see who can whore on it with false numbers better. It would lose all meaning at that point.

2 Likes

Stop talking to me like I’m one of your alts.

Guess it’s time to go through all the fake “Yes” votes again.

This is such an obvious flaming troll thread. So why does CCP allow it and squash so many others? Ask yourself that question.

1 Like

Why do they allow half a dozen threads on the same subject to remain open, get to three months of non-activity, and then not ban the ridiculous troll that sweeps through and necros them all in the space of ten minutes? (Thus resetting the timer on these long dead drama threads.)

1 Like

What is funny is even with fake votes they can only get a percentage that is less than 1/3.

2 Likes

You’re right and since so many posted were about bumping, they should merge it into the bumping thread.

Especially since that thread is closed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well … it’s not. There’s a secret to how this works, but beyond what I’ve already wrote above I ain’t telling. :blush:

1 Like

Yes, it is. There is a group of players who open such topics on forum time to time, they just call them differently. Some of them are ALTs of the same character. You can check those topics on this forum like: “Is EVE a PVE game?”, “PVE vs PVP”, “Is EVE a fair game?”, “Left because of WarDec”, “Is this balanced… is that balanced?”. As the names states, it’s a trivial talking about nothing. Why? For giggles, for trolling, to show in their own way that they are right and others are wrong. In most situations any of your argument will be countered with another unexpected argument like always. The interesting moment is that nor the author, nor anybody supporting the author, is interested to find a solution for the OP question - it’s just a float fishing rod. Anyway, it’s always possible to learn something new by participating in this kind of threads.

CCP allows it because it doesn’t violate the EULA (cause trolling isn’t counted as a harassment Yet), until it goes too far away.

2 Likes

Because otherwise these forums would be entirely dead.

3 Likes

It’s not my fault most people are like this. I’m one of the first to complain about the low standards around here and, continuously, mention it. I’d LOVE if this board would be moderated heavily, behind a paywall, instead of letting everyone express his opinion despite many being actually unable to form a proper one.