Do you want to be a bounty hunter? Do you want to get revenge and are willing to pay for it?

Do you dream of becoming a bounty hunter? How about getting revenge? if so join the Wanted board channel! I created this channel very recently to solve an issue, the issue of having to pay to kill someone, i believe that kind of kills the motivation to hunt someone and wont get you that sweet revenge your looking for. If your interested you can join the channel yourself or if you dont know how, just convo me and ill link it! Also the channel is new and so far it i am the only member, please stick with the channel for a bit until it has aammased more members

3 Likes

Ill look into it, Id like to earn some pvp skills

I already am a bounty hunter.

You bounty hunt yourself

1 Like

Quick question; What is the exact title of the channel?
I mean it is best just to post it here, since you want players to join the channel. Set up in the MotD some rules of chat. The basics should be no flames, politics, religion, selling, scams, etc. Then explain the fact that “spies” monitor all open chat channels, so be sure to post private info to people you trust. Also be sure to inform new bounty hunters, to be alert of possible traps and how to avoid lures. Even alphas can get in on bounty hunting working on the same principle as a flash mob.

All channels, including corp channels, will be full of spies, there is no avoiding it. I applaud your endeavor and will pass the word to some people I know and trust. For example; My omega friend and neighbor IRL who has complained the killright system is not working for the victims in this game.

Have fun!

1 Like

The game severely limits “revenge”.

The gankers fly cheap ships and have zero risk.

The whole system needs an overhaul.

CCP isn’t going to change anything as long as they’re making money.

3 Likes

There is only motivation to off someone without pay if it’s your own personal motivation…

Perhaps you should Google: ‘what is a bounty hunter?’ maybe???

Keyword, B O U N T Y.

Why would anyone put themselves at risk just because you or someone else is motivated to get revenge on someone else??

Is this what they teach kids in school nowadays?? Is this that common core math I keep hearing about?

You’re a High Fence Hunter, sweetie.

You basically hunt on a fenced-off ranch for harmless prey. Like those guys who ‘hunted’ a young elephant the other day. You are those guys in the photo with the baby elephant, make no mistake.

2 Likes

This has some odd implications in case of Aiko.

:thinking: :smirk: :innocent:

Are you saying I hunt dodos?

Or he’s calling you a dentist.

Apparently our good pirate safety officer has a secret that he has been hiding from Princess

Sargon the Bounty Hunter

The bounty system was abused that’s why it was replaced with the current system. The current system is also being abused. Imagine that, it’s almost like people are the problem. So how would you suggest they fix the system so it can’t be abused by the player base?

There were several attempts to make a bounty system via “trusted” 3rd party who held the ISK until the kill has been posted. It all died and never worked.

If you want to hunt other players for bounties, join Novus Ordo, that is what we do.

1 Like

Meh. ‘Revenge’ isn’t gotten by bounties, and least of all by someone else doing the job for you. It is gotten by gaining skill and improved fittings and having a re-match a while later where you clobber the opponent yourself. It is a dish best served cold…with a ‘hi…remember me ?’

1 Like

Novus Plebbo roleplaying as a bounty hunter.

1 Like

A peasant roleplaying as royalty. :slightly_smiling_face: We all have a character we play online

2 Likes

Frosty is no peasant

1 Like

In no way was that directed at you lol

2 Likes

True though just because some bounty hunter alliance is bad at roleplay doesn’t make them peasants.

1 Like