Does CCP ban all the accounts if you are caught botting?

Lol, botting & account brodcasting is not always a permanent ban, it’s done on a whim and case by case basis by the game moderators. They made a reddit post saying as much a year ago.

If botting is Perma bannable I’ve got a ton of legacy cases and names to provide many of who have received multiple temp bans for botting. I urge CCP to go through said list and ban all those botters previously in receipt of a temp ban.

Historicaly, the only guranteed way to get a ban in eve is to RMT. You can rob a million $ from the player Base by botting and CCP will turn a blind eye and only give a slap on the wrist if you smeared ■■■■ all over the room by botting so blatantly they had to act. More recently they are banning super botters.

Sell 1$ of isk and CCP would nuke every account they ever think you had a connection with. They’d go full of bull in a China shop doing so.

I’m real curious to see this list.

Seconded.

Better yet let’s see CCP’s, it’s bigger. CCP why have you not retroactively permanently banned botters & broadcast inputers you previously only temp banned?

Care to explain your disproportionate reaction to punishing those who steal from your customers by boting & those poor sod’s who dare challenge your monopoly on subscriptions, ie RMT’s, many of whom are just out to make an honest buck and have never used a bot?

If you want a name from the list, Marshy was caught numerous times using automation.

Nah. You claimed you had a list. Let’s see it.

Well let’s do it one at a time then. I seem to remember Marshy brodcasting on numerous clients yet he was not Perma banned.

But he’s not Legacy.
You said specifically:

Steam used to coincide it’s ban waves of popular cs aim bots with sales. Would make sense for CCP to provide plex, alpha injector & extractor sales after ban waves so those very unlucky to be caught botting can use their ISK to inject new bots.

Not only should they ban all of the accounts, but they should put a virus on your PC that swaps out “ei” usage so every time you enter “their” it becomes “there” and vice versa. I know such a virus already exists.

Then after that, they should feed chili to your dog and lock you in a car with it.

You claim you have a list. Please show it.

I second this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.