Does Training Queue transfer with Character?

I have an alt who’s currently training via an MTC. When that expires I intend to make him a brand new Omega account of his own, in that character’s name, and transfer the character to it. Am I correct in assuming that his Inventory and Isk will transfer with him ? What about his skill-training queue ? Does that transfer as-is, or do I have to re-enter it from scratch ? And what about the skill that’s actually being trained at the time of the transfer ?

Yes. Though, I would recommend that you make any ISK and asset transfers BEFORE transferring a character.

You know… just in case.

Unsure… but I would put money on the skill queue to be wiped.

Unsure… but I would guess the same thing as with the rest of the queue; it will be cleared.

I am uncertain if it still worked this way, but my recollection is that character transfers are a manual process… as in, a GM has to manually change which account a character is attributed to.

Honestly… without asking a GM directly (through a support ticket) this is one of those situations where you should probably prepare for a lot of inconvenience and hope that everything works out smoothly.

Thanks, I’ll give that a try.

I got an answer to my ticket. The Inventory and Isk should transfer OK, and I have to pause Skill-training before the transfer and resume it after. I’ll report back as to whether it all went according to plan after the event.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.