Double Training Weekend Feedback Thread!

I remember wondering the same thing after I read it so they may have ninja’d it in shortly after posting. Or I’m just retarded, which is possible.

eu si je suis alpha et je passe omega pendons levenement jaurai les 50000 sp?

Yes I’ve read it several times and checked the link too but as I recall the OP only had the content without the italics paragraph at the end so probably that part was added later.

Considering recent happenings…

2 Likes

Is this for new players?

You’re like the muppets who thought dailies were for new players despite older players being able to achieve them faster.

And this again, favours omegas with more accounts (typically older players) over alphas.

Some people are just dumb.

1 Like

It’s in the op. Bottom in italics.

That’s awesome! Thank you!!!

3 Likes

@CCP_Falcon Any infos on potentials black Friday sales yet ?

:heavy_plus_sign:

trying to return…
pearl abyss,shoot my shield
week end 2X sp got my armor…
be careful, i’m on structure, dont OS me with space pets near my ship! :slight_smile:

do you see it coming, the 4X, 8X, 12X time training in store?
i never thought about it last year, now, all is possible

2 Likes

Everything.

–Gadget, Renaissance Capsuleer

I feel like a lot of the people complaining about this are SP farmers who will no doubt lose profit as the demand for injectors goes down. Furthermore, if daily or weekly free sp becomes a thing, there will be little to no profit in injector farming. In order to solve this problem, we should laugh at SP farmers because they don’t deserve profit anyways :smiley:

Oui, si vous devenez Omega, vous devriez pouvoir obtenir le SP de 50 000 au lieu des 25 000.

Just to pour gas over myself.

It seems to me the game started to lose players apx 2010 when they changed the war dec rules. At that point, there was 50k+ players online on fri/sat night and growing. All the Band-Aids since then have not brought back those player base numbers it seems.

1 Like

okay, this is a really good boost for the people who is waiting for long skills and alphas. Thank you!

1 Like

Remember when people used to log in because the game was fun? Now ccp has to bribe people to log in.

6 Likes

crime watch, can flipping, the changes to barges - that always struck me as the beginning of ccp’s efforts to dumb down eve.

2 Likes

They are doing this since 2010. OP success.

2 Likes

Of course you are, MMO + public forum. This is not work, this is not family therefore it’s entertainment.

Yup I remember , ‘I was there’ it was fun