Thanks CCP! <3

Op Success!

For those of you who haven’t reached capital ships, this is quite possibly the worst skill to train in the game, but also the most necessary, it’s notorious for being long and not giving much back!

So thanks CCP! <3

What has everyone else pumped their freebee SP into? :smiley:

2 Likes

PI. I was training it anyway, the 350k sp boost was precisely what was needed to finish it.

1 Like

Smartbombs “energy pulse weapons” level 5 completed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t the free sp drop today?

1 Like

I don’t think so…

10 days of lost omega and we get 5 days of training?

Going to spend it on Winning EVE 5

1 Like

Ahhh this one is amazing to have in a super capital - murder those warp disruption probes!

If you’re looking to join any alliance capital group it’s almost always a requirement to have JDC V !

Don’t need no super once you Win EVE. Unistalling 5 is trained already, Reverse Charging is nearly at 5. Had Enough Of CCP BS is already to 5 so Winning EVE should be a quick train.

2 Likes

You sound troubled friend!

1 Like

Small Hybrid Turrets V finished and Gunnery V nearly finished. Going to ruin my security status now, since i also build T2 Frigates. Despite that iam skilling to go for T2 Cruisers which is way to long and i have to do Metallurgy V which is probably more useless then the Capital Skill but also important for T2 Production

1 Like

I am still saving all my free SP. I have over 7 million now. That shows how worthless skill training has become.

4 Likes

wowza :smiley:

Laboratory management. I am such an industry noob but I am really enjoying learning it.

On that subject, eve online is great because you can play it for years, then change activities, becoming a total n00b again. That’s replay value

4 Likes

This is so true, there so many things to do in the game that you haven’t touched on, and then you experience it and learn all about it!

1 Like

Don’t forget to use “contracting your stuff to FairyTail” - only need lvl 1 in that.

Thanks.

1 Like

I used the SP to finish off the level 5 Cloaking skill. Every bit of the daily 10,000 skilling spree went into reducing this also.

I was so grateful for this little bit of composition for 3 weeks of not actually being able to use my paid account for more than 20 min at a time, before server disconnect or unplayable lag… I painted a massive :red_circle:Red Dot on my wall.

1 Like

Im sure all the people who complain that they “cant play because I have to learn weeks of skills” are very happy. Not that we know though, theyre still “skilling”

1 Like

I upgraded my shield skills so I am harder to pop now.

1 Like

Sadly, Whining V is a prerequisite, and it is an x10 skill.

1 Like