Cheat stix need to go!

I said so before and I will say it again and again until the end of time. Remove cheat stix - stat.

And in addition to the removal of ■■■■■■■ cheat stix, capital ships need to be trained for 10 years or you cannot fly them. Cheat stix should increase the time by 1000 fold each use.

To those less informed. Whats a cheat stix?

given the context injectors i think.

1 Like

Ahh. Makes sense now. Thanks Matt.

It makes CCP too much money to have it removed at this point.

1 Like

This is a troll, right? right??

Why 10 years? Why not just remove the skill books from the market? We already have enough people flying capitals anyways.

1 Like

It’s gotta be. There’s literally no value in the thread \o/

heh… I thought he was talking about POSes at first.

For the same reason, you do not want to give a new born the codes for atom-fusion bombs. Having some child wheel that kind of power is preposterous.
Even though a new born may find the fireworks quite entertaining, the rest of the world would not.

Catering to this new age “give-mah-now-for-free” crowd will not save EvE. The entire lack of foresight of life forms is astounding.

1 Like

Catering to burned out vets in ivory towers will not save Eve either. Try again.

1 Like

You know the appeal for joining EVE in the first place was the long training time for me back in 2005. I didn’t have the income to join at the time and I was fully aware that if I joined at a later date, most players would be “ahead” of me. That was all fine by me.
Everyone had the same long waits, I would have and when I joined and waited for my learning skills to complete, I felt a different kind of progression which has been taken away.

Now you have some teenager with mommies credit card and 348578649175895679246796593 3 day old accounts peeing all over you and telling you how bad you are because you cannot win against its 5057802572405780257 input broad-casted account blobbh all pressing FONE at the same time.

Skill Injectors are not input broadcasting…please mediate and address your grievances one issue at a time.

Real money payments for Plex to buy injectors can afford access faster to ships but it does not buy honed player skill. CCP is company and companies are operated with a prerogative to return profit. Skill injectors are smart sales method that require greater amount of cash (or general access to resources) to continue injecting past high SP thresholds. Skill injectors are not going away and that is the bottom line.

2 Likes

So as a company, they should be required to be able to do basic Kindergarten math. Is it better to gain much currency for 3 months or much much more currency over 2 decades?

Please we all knew that once they were added we lost

You’ve obviously never met anyone with Ivory Tower trained to 5 -.-

1 Like

Sometimes they listen to what we are saying.

not when its between respecting the games integrity and all that extractor money.

only times they removed something like this after implementation was when players made good on their threats to unsub. like with the dailies BS

Skill injectors are what brought me back to the game.

I hated being a late arrival, having to fly ships with subpar skills whilst the people in my alliance (as well as many of the people I was shooting at) did not have subpar skills. When I saw injectors were a thing via Eve marketing material, I said ■■■■ yea and subbed up. Then I shoved some plex on the market and used it to buy a dozen injectors. Instantly I was caught up to people who’d played for a LOT longer than I.

You may call them “cheat sticks”, I call them “content generators”. I know I’m not the only pilot that it brought back to the game.

If it’s pushing you out because you hate that I am able to fly a ship as well as you in half the time, that sounds more like a personal problem. If it’s not pushing you out, what’s the problem?

Correction, you will never be able to fly like me.