Double Training Weekend Feedback Thread!

Buying graphs ftw …

This takes EVE down to the same level of lameness as every other MMO. CCP accuses its players of being smarter than average, then wonders why they object to being so obviously manipulated. I like and happily run the in-game mazes provided by the events team, but this is a cheap shot.

Despite the loot problems the Crimson Harvest event was fun while it lasted - THAT is gameplay I’ll log in for. Limited events is how CCP has been delivering new “missions” to bored PvE’rs while players wait for a revamp of the leveled mission system.

A daily login enticement of 10,000 sp for shooting any one NPC anywhere, called the “Thrill of the Hunt” was pulled in 2016, after one month and considerable forum arguments . Here we go again!

4 Likes

We’ve been conditioned to be suspicious about ‘free’ things in EVE.

Ah, here it is: https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4972885#post4972885

:wink:

2 Likes

Wow! A lot of anger up in this thread. I think it’s a nice gesture to those who already have paid account/ accounts. Also gives a bit for the alpha accounts too. If it adds more Omega accounts then that’s great. More players to buy/sell advanced goods.

But its just cheap free stuff in the login window, no making you complete stuff you dont want for it. I dont think it will make someone log in really if he is bored of the game.

Events are for that stuff to get you engaged for a more substantial reward, SKINS, implants, blueprints, SP boosters. and it have lore backing, so kind of justified season stuff.

1 Like

Maybe CCP needs a baseline of where everyone logs in from to better implement their new cookie-based security system. Maybe CCP needs a quick crash test on the login servers before Christmas. Maybe CCP saw someone else was doing a promotion, and decided to do one themselves to avoid too many vets floating over, and not logging back in.

This game have way to much haters around. CCP must find a way to get rid of them, they make the atmosphere very toxic.

1 Like

Smells like a scam. No thanks, I’ll take my chances loitering in a hauler on the Jita 4-4 undock.

you must be new here

1 Like

I said it multiple times,that things like this will happen because of PA,you do not believed me,called me a troll,a moron and a game hater but look…the first step to a mainstream game …

Seems like i knew better from the beginning and surely better than all those dogmatic “all is right as it is” personal…

2 Likes

yes…they are called “the game needs no changes”…and they indeed ARE toxic…

so what?

This is wanted today so eve has to do it…

boitom line

@CCP_Falcon or anyone who might know: Will this be per account or per character?

Also I assume it is unallocated SP so can be spent at a later date, correct?

Not that we will not learn soon enough but hey if can know beforehand even better.

Would you please READ what is said on top?

It’s clearly said how it works…

1 Like

Couldn’t be clearer…

Sry that you are not able to simply scroll up…

1 Like

Just remember everyone, put your free points in the skill you need, but AREN’T specced for.
Don’t waste these points on an Int-Mem skill, if you’re already min-maxed Int-Mem, with Cha as your dump stat. Now’s the time to work on your Corporate management or Relations skills.

2 Likes

Il take it,your purple’s too OP give.
Than il too be super happy instead of lame happy.

Either wasn’t there when the thread was posted or simply missed it. Though your triggered salty response goes well with my :popcorn: so glad for some unexpected entertainment value. :slight_smile:

sing I’m not here for your entertainment sing :slight_smile:

Free stuff in EVE? :scream:
/me pokes it with a stick - why it doesn’t shoot back? :thinking:

P.S. Plex prices will rise again. But SP injectors will go down a bit.

1 Like