Double Training Weekend Feedback Thread!

I’m not used to posting here so much that I thought /s was necessary, but the threading leaves much to be desired here anyways. :wink:

True about that threading.

Free gift…in Eve…without trade-off…or any drawback…or trickery?
(Thinks silently)
Wait a freakin’ minute…

1 Like

Hmmm… login rewards in EVE Online. :thinking:

4 Likes

Thanks for the free skill points…what to waste them on???

Once per account or character?

Who told you that you are s**** and Eve is not like that …

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kudos CCP/Pearl Abyss! Way to stoke the player base! The emails to all accounts outta wake up a few dormant accounts.

active account / engaged player metric fish hook.

1 Like

Examining markets potential max size, oldest trick from the book.

I personally would like a lot more such market research, at least one per week, whole next year :laughing:

1 Like

Some of you would bitch if someone came up and handed you a dollar.

5 Likes

And some would suck **** for the chance at a broken penny. Two days worth of SP is worth almost nothing and definitely not worth re-upping an acct.

It’s all relative, bro.

2 Likes

Then don’t re-up…booo hoooo…muh free stuff wasn’t enough.

Bye felecia

2 Likes

Dude… it wasn’t anything. It’s smoke and mirrors.

It literally is… 50k sp twice if you log in and claim…so no, your statement is factually incorrect.

It’s just not enough to appease the entitlement snowflakes.

Daily login rewards will come soon. That is not a conspiracy. Didnt you watch EVE Vegas presentation? That was one of the slides.

2 Likes

“Just because it’s obviously a trap doesn’t mean I’m not paranoid “, never change eve, never change…

1 Like

LOL dailies pretty pitiful. Did the overlords demand you get login numbers up? Also I hear you looking for new person to get Monetization going off better

1 Like

Every morning I log in BDO, pick up one or two daily revards and least I put someone to fish.
Psychological, I feel happy because every day I got something for my subscription.

I do not say that this is the way Eve has to go but it is certainly one of the alterative possibilities, and only the right marking analysis will bring on the right decisions. Certainly the data gathered next weekend will help in making that decision.

That is why I consider this a very good move from the CCP and I support it.

Daily campaigns.
1 Like