Double Training Weekend Feedback Thread!

A feedback thread for this but no feedback thread for the Security Changes to SSO?

Do you even have to log in to claim this? Character selection screen should be enough. Does that count as online character?

1 Like

Of course it is a bait. They want people to pay 1 month of Omega to gain the better double draining bonus and to get in private debt over wasting tons of ISK in Abyssal space.

Summarize this topic.
That means I have to log in my 35+ accounts and create a new pod-pilot characters on those accounts “that / which” only have one pilot or zero.
The alpha / omega sequence applies for those alpha which have over the 5m SP limit or whatever the other limit below now is currently set at, which may or may not mean that the extra alpha SP during this Double Training Weekend Feedback system may not apply without the dailys.

If one could only buy a character that is already skilled up…
OH wait, you could do that for quite a few years back - so you could use you card to buy SP for quite a while.
Stop complaining and enjoy the game!

2 Likes

Not complaining, answering someone’s question so do one :thumbsupparrot:

Shouldn’t be called a “double training weekend” as you have to log in every day on every character to get free SP, it doesn’t affect training speed. I got excited then realize my playtime is during the week; I work 12+ hour days on weekends and I’d hafta log in a bunch of characters each day to take advantage. “Daily login bonus” would be much more appropriate terminology for the event.

1 Like

You’re wrong.

You’re still waiting for the first p2w items? Perhaps you missed PLEX + Skill Extractors/Injectors.

2 Likes

Yeah, PLEX tank works great.

Hyperbole much? It’s obviously an enticement tactic, but the idea of going into debt over Eve is ludicrous.

What a tired argument. Go ahead and fit some plex in your hold, see if it helps you win. Go ahead and inject a new player to 200m SP, and see how often they win against even average players.

SP and Isk are not skill. Never have been, never will be.

2 Likes

What a tired argument. Most high SP injection new characters are alts, not new players.

So…yeah…they’ll kick your ass.

Which is why I said player, not pilot?

Obviously, a skilled player injecting skill points will still be just as skilled as they were before. Interestingly, it still won’t help them win a fight they would have lost against a more skilled opponent.

Therefore PLEX and SP injectors don’t buy “winning” piloting skills.

2 Likes

Thank you :eyes:

1 Like

Funny. I’m tired of the argument that because of Pearl Abyss, Eve is now going to become a p2w game, you old grump.

2 Likes

Never said it would be. I’ve always said the opposite. Though I certainly held my reservations until the CCP AMA on the topic back when it was first announced.

I’ve always argued that Eve is and always has been a high-skill curved game, where skill and not isk/sp will generally win in any fight that isn’t a cherrypicked counter-example.

3 Likes

My comment was to someone that brought up the Pearl Abyss/p2w hysteria, and you made it about something else, so thanks for participating I guess…

Either sarcasm was lost on me, or you insinuated that injectors and plex are p2w items. Was that not your intent?

It was sarcasm. Do you think 50,000 SP is a game breaking giveaway that’s going to lead to p2w items in the game?

1 Like

In that case, ignore me. Your sarcasm was lost on me there. In my defense, there was no /s :wink:

1 Like