Event Feedback - The Skilling Spree Returns!

We’re super happy to announce that due to popular demand, the Skilling Spree is back!

As of today’s daily downtime, pilots will be able to earn up to 50,000 additional skill points per day by taking part in the Skilling Spree and completing challenges.

Pilots across New Eden are eligible for these challenges regardless of clone state, so there’s never been a better time to lock and load, and head on out into space to earn some extra skill points!

If you’d like to discuss this event, feel free to post here!

26 Likes

Yay! How many days will this last for this time around?

16 Likes

Hi mom!

5 Likes

During the first occurence of the event, I did it on all my characters because I could re-run one of tutorial missions and get the reward for few minutes of work. Now when it’s no longer possible to repeat the tutorial, I don’t think I’m gonna bother warping between belts on my highsec characters in hopes to find a rat to shoot. Especially on those who are in or around Jita, where all the belts in nearby system will always be empty.

3 Likes

when finish ?

3 Likes

Do the SoE arc in a catalyst or so. Or more or less any level 1 mission.

1 Like

where to start this skilling spree?

1 Like

Nope. Won’t log in for these sort of events.

9 Likes

You just have to kill a number of NPC’s. How much, for how many points, is visible on the left hand side of the screen.

1 Like

thanksss

1 Like

Oh look cancer is back to boost PCU. This is an attempt to stop hemorrhaging you’be talking at summit? I’ll asked again what happen to the metrics you showed us that daily quest are not good for the players? How this is not daily quests at all? Will boosters event ever return?

17 Likes

Yeah, when they actually made some good looking skins, booster and rats to kill with variation of challenge !

At least they where working for player base !

I miss those a lot !

2 Likes

Hey, so it looks like you need someone to proof read your announcements prior to release, so they make sense, for e.g.

“Each day, pilots will receive one of three randomly selected challenges at during daily downtime that offer either 10,000, 25,000 or 50,000 skill points as a reward for destroying NPC vessels.”

Maybe go with “selected challenges during daily downtime” or “selected challenges at daily downtime” but not ‘at during’.

I’d of gone with

“Each day, pilots will receive one of three randomly selected challenges after daily downtime that offer either 10,000, 25,000 or 50,000 skill points as a reward for destroying NPC vessels.”

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

5 Likes

CCP must be really really desperate at this point. :frowning:

33 Likes

Just find a level 1 sec agent near you and take missions. Most of the lvl 1 have 5 or more rats and you’ll be done in mins. That’s what I did last time.

3 Likes

What are you even talking about?

Is your world really that boring that you have to deny this treat to the noobs ?

Really?

8 Likes

Skins are the real “cancer” in this game…

NOBODY…i repeat and say it NOBODY who played 2005 would have EVER accepted this skin crap…the community would have taken it and stucked it upwards ccp’s arse…and that’s a fact…

“but times change” right?

No they don’t …crap stays crap…

4 Likes

No…the bittervets cannot do that…they HAVE to complain…

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m trying to get my brothers into the game, but it takes so long to skill up to the ships we need. Any little bit helps.

8 Likes

This gets my warp drive going. Glad it’s back.

3 Likes