Double width eve client on MAC

Anyone? Also after clean install…

First time startup normal size…next time startup double width.
Then normal, then double???

I’m having the same issue running OS 11.6.2 on a 27 inch 5K iMac. First the Singularity client switched to retina mode while I was in space, then a day later the Tranquility client switched to retina mode on login. There is an option in the launcher preferences for high DPI scaling and I tried changing that but it doesn’t seem to have any effect. There isn’t a switch in the graphics options between 5k/4k modes and I didn’t change anything until it decided to switch on its own. Then I had to scale the UI to 200% so I could use the UI. I don’t mind the quality in retina mode but it kills the frame rate. There used to be a setup option in a configuration file to use or not use retina mode in the Wine client. I don’t know if there is anything like that in the native client.

Ok. I think I see a little better what is going on. It’s always in “retina mode” but the Eve client is changing the resolution setting. I had the resolution set to 2560x1440 with 100% UI scaling which works well. Now I can still set it to that but after a few minutes it switches the resolution back to 5120x2880 on its own, which requires a larger UI scaling to be usable. I’ve tried repeatedly to set the resolution to 2560x1440 (and answered yes to confirm), but after a few minutes it always reverts back to 5120x2880.

Yes, same here. Always starting the game two times, to not have to drag the window to the right size.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.