DST bubble escape

You are correct, tested it on an impel

1 Like

MJD is still so worth it. You’re not escaping with a MWD. It’s a slow tank.

AB + MJD is the best.

1 Like

I can tell you from experience, even with a stab fitted I still had the MJD shut off flying a Bustard. I still managed to get away from the encounter in Low-Sec. But fitting a MJD is waste of time - with the exception of maybe jumping from bumping in HS.

1 Like

Since the start of this thread, DSTs have gained access to the nullification module.

To escape the bubble, turn on your nullification module, MWD cloak and warp off as if the bubble isn’t there.

/thread

20 second align time on average. Nullification is pointless when someones burning at you with a faction scram. Plus sling bubbles will stop you unless your dscanning and can detect it early.

Point being dst’s are best kept in highsec. Peroid. If you cant use a blockade runner, then use a cheap throwaway hauler.

I agree that BR are better in null than DST.

But if I’m talking about MWD + cloak trick, I obviously am talking about a DST fit that can warp off after that MWD cloak trick, so it’s wrong to assume I’m talking about fits that align in 20 seconds. Put some agility on those things.

And yes, warping blindly to gates will get you killed. Same goes for a BR that warps blindly to gates. Don’t blindly warp to gates.

Cheap throwaway haulers may work, but if the stuff you haul is worth enough, getting killed in a DST versus a cheap hauler may not matter that much.

If you cycle your AB, you’ll warp after the first cycle shuts down. Even in a plated Impel.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.