DST bubble escape

I there a way for a DST to escape a bubble ?
I can’t see the mwd/cloak trick helping as the dst will only be doing about 80m/s while cloaked. Tried the mwd/cloak trick using a MJD/cloak, but within a couple of seconds after activating them, the DST is targetable for about 6 seconds before it jumps, plenty of time to stop it.

your best chance is to burn back to the gate.

but don’t worry as with the coming patch you can fit a nullification module and it will be able to warp inside the bubble for a time.

Excellent. Is this just for ships like the DST or for all ships?

some ships. check the latest dev blog release for better info. I would link it to you but I’m on mobile it’s a pain

as I remember bombers t1 frigates blockade runners DST ceptors.

Nullification modules will be available for the following ship classes:

• Interceptors
  • Blockade Runners
  • Covert Ops Frigates
  • Deep Space Transports
  • Luxury Yachts
  • Strategic Cruisers
  • Tech I and Faction Frigates
  • Stealth Bombers
2 Likes

also don’t forget to fit the DST for dual prop.( an mwd and a AB) cause if you try to burn to the gate they will surely scramble you and you won’t be able to get to the gate without an AB. DON’T forget to overload.

It is a huge nerf for t3 cruisers etc

1 Like

It is so slow I doubt it would make it to a gate, will probably be webbed silly. Have seen one fit though for it that gives it about 700k ehp with overloaded hardeners Fit: Impel, 705k EHP Overheated - 10 Second Warp with Prop by MarkeeDragon | EVE Workbench

impel is armor and for that it’s slow. the Calderi one is shielded so way faster. I got killed few times yeah but mostly because they had bubbles in both sides. bit I was able to burn to the gate many times. also if you do the mwd +cloak trick in the direction of the gate you will cover some terrain while not webbed . when cloak ends or speed drops too much you go for overloaded AB. not 100% guaranteed as my kb shows but I got away most of the times.

Had a look at your kb, you lost a bustard, the only prop you had was a mwd.

What puzzles me is how did you lose an orca to a kestrel?

1 Like

That fitting is not 700k EHP anymore, it’s 170k EHP. The most you can get out of an impel nowadays is 230k with a plate, maybe 300k if you use plate + HG Slaves.

Depends on how you look at it.

think that was an incursion kestrel xD

What???

Never heard of this coming.

maybe read the forum, or look at your eve launcher where there is the annoucement for it?

DST needs to be fitted with a mjd. Since a scram can stop a mjd cycle you also need a afterburner. Dont buffer fit it so much since you get overheating bonuses. Fit it with active hardeners and shield boosts. You also need a cap battery or booster since any respectable gate camp will have neuts.

Also have probe launcher and cloak in highs. With filaments in cargo. If your ever trapped warp to safe and scan your way out or yolo with a filament.

Cant see a mjd being of any use as no way you won’t be scrammed within the 10 secs it takes to activate

Bustard has a warp point bonus, plus a stab. Scram wont stop a mjd

Yes it will? I believe a single scram stops and mjd, regardless of stabs