Dujek Oneye for CSM 18

Dujek appeared on the talkshow Push To Talk along with the CSM candidates Phantomite and Nuke Michael, which can be watched here!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1909173204?t=0h2m40s

3 Likes

Dujek also appeared on CSM member & candidate Pandoralica’s talkshow “FC Chat”, along with candidates The Oz, Dark Shines, Stitch Kaneland, and Amelia Duskspace: Twitch

2 Likes

CMS 18
You are all welcome to advertise
introduce yourself on one of the largest German Discord servers
And to advertise 1300+ are waiting for you Respect Honor Passion

The candidates are invited LIVE in the stream

And with LIVE translation English to German !!
introduce yourself in an interview and ask questions
to be answered by German speaking players
Yours sincerely … :wink:

2 Likes

Dujek had his official CSM interview today, which you can now watch on Twitch!

Additionally, he will be on the Eve University CSM town hall tomorrow at 14:00 Eve time, which will field questions from their discord and will be simulcast on the Eve Uni Twitch channel.

1 Like

2 Likes

I look much cooler than I did at the start of the CSM campaign period, for sure.

2 Likes

I’ve known Dujek for years with our time in Brave, as well as had the opportunity to get to know him a bit better outside of EVE. He’s a good guy, and a great player. His perspective on nullsec and on tournament play will bring engaging and interesting ideas to the game.

You’re not a candidate to overlook, and I think your perspective will bring fresh air into the CSM! I can’t wait to see you succeed here.

1 Like

I’ve flown with Dujek for a year or two in fleets and alongside him during AT practices and the 2023 tournament. Dujek’s approach to the game is analytical, calculated, and enjoyable. He understands incentives relative to risk/reward, time, and how to balance those with fun. I have experience flying with him in both nullsec warfare as well as Pochven. Overall Dujek is a great pilot to be around and a friend in and out of New Eden.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words :slight_smile:

This is my alt, my real main is gregor noobius

hahaha <3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.