Kay-Lynn for CSM16

Hey all, once again into the breach I go with CSM candidacy. This time with a new name!

• Your EVE Online story.
    I started EVE in '13. Lived in highsec as a miner and mission runner for about 6 months before I finally joined a player corp. Said player corp was EVE University, I stayed in there for two years. Spent one year learning everything I could from lowsec pirate life, to wormhole life. I spent the other year being a mentor, teacher, working in titles and was a campus officer. I was in charge of bringing newbros in to the wormhole campus and knew how to let them have viable fun in the wormhole with both any fights we would get for the night as well as any PvE we did. Also worked hard at learning how to FC several hundred people during evictions. After that, I left to join WAFFLES. Was there for almost a couple of years. During that time, I maintained the lowsec pirate life, went on mercenary contracts to null and dealt with sov null life during that. Once I became a recruiter, a few friends and I came up with the idea to create a public roam. Eventually, it culminated in a corp that I started to spend all my time creating. This lead me to become inactive on my main in WAFFLES and they inactive purged me. I have since spent the last 4 years leading this corp.

• During this time, we have lived in a lot of places all over the map. We lived in normal lowsec, npc null, participated in Faction Warfare on AmarrMil’s side, short stint in highsec to recoup after a few bad losses, now we live in jspace. In AmarrMil, I got my first hand experience at leading a coalition. We were losing the warzone so badly. I decided to get a few of the major players together. Due to being the one to bring everyone together, I was voted to be the defacto leader. The Order of the Crusader was born. During its life, we successfully beat back the Minmatar scourge and win. Groups such as Aggressively Feeding, Ungentlemanly Warfare, Shards of New Eden, and many others. Including my own Tsundere Triad. Eventually, we left once the fights started dying due to winning the warzone so handily. (That and like, the 6 civil wars Amarr Mil managed to have in that time span). I have also spent time in ProviBloc from Jin’taan practically begging me to join. Months later, I also joined NSH on my main to live their lifestyle after being inactivity purged from WAFFLES for a second time. (It’s almost as if running a corp takes a lot of time :V)

• Two years ago, we decided to come in to jspace, and now I am tasked with creating a space where not only newbros, but alphas can also thrive in one of the harshest spaces. We are working on a newbro program to help them acclimate properly. I am working hard at doing all this work with my dedicated team.

• Your areas of expertise.
    Leading groups of cats that shouldn’t get along too well, to a successful degree. Not at an FC level, but at a military leader level. Organization at the uppermost level is what I am best at.

In which areas of the game do you feel you are the most knowledgeable? What qualities set you apart from other candidates?
Most knowledgeable? Lowsec and Wormhole life easily. They are where I spent most of my EVE career, spent around 6-7 years in both spaces individually, living in both of them at the same time most of my time in this game. What sets me apart? I am one of the very few leaders who are willing to help bring new players in to jspace and teach them this way of life without having very high requirements. That is a unique position and I am proud of all of the progress we make in helping teach this to others.

• Why are you applying for the CSM?
    I won’t lie, I desire to leave my mark on this game in all ways I can. Helping to protect the two areas of space I care the most about, lowsec and jspace. That is the one way I can be the most impactful. Sure, what I am doing is decent for wormholes in general, but to also get us another voice on CSM can really help.

• What can players expect from you?
    I refuse to give up when my mind is set on something. I am extremely persistent, so if I spot an issue with something CCP plans on doing, I won’t relent on letting them ignore the issues. Once I set my mind on a goal or plan, I perform it to the best of my abilities. Also, to earn the weeb vote, I promise to maintain Jin’taan’s work at getting us cat ears in EVE.

4 Likes

Hello thee Havoc here yet again! Kay-Lynn for CSM is a win win for all of eve!

1 Like

What are your main concerns for jspace as a whole?

What beneficial changes would you like to see in high class space?

What beneficial changes would you like to see in low class space?

A representative of the people, no matter how human or post-human.

1 Like
  1. The accessibility for newer and less established players

2. well my main concern has been dealt with for high class. The rolling change needed to happen to allow us to roll with just a single cap again. Now? I’d likely hold a town hall at this point.

3. mechanically, low class is in a good spot as well. The only thing for either of them would need would be like ship stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.