Elsebeth Rhiannon FAQ about hiring choices

Oh, her. Ms. “Burn the World.”

Hm. Well, maybe you’ll be a good influence.

3 Likes

I enjoy your organisation’s pragmatism and fondly remember their ability to at least attempt to project force where others didn’t even try. I can’t help but feel the two are related; hiring for ideological purity and nationalistic fervor alone, well, it’s kind of a limited skill set.

3 Likes

Quit talking out of your ass, slaver. It just stinks up the room.

EM is and has always been an anti-piracy organization fighting criminals within Republic space. Of course, you already know that and are either being a troll or are willfully obtuse, so I’ll waste no further time addressing your PIE-eyed nonsense.

4 Likes

Background, Race and Origin are all meaningless in the grand scheme of things. All that matters is the pursuit of one’s true potential and servitude towards the greater goal. The Cartel has recognised this for a long time. It brings a tear to my eye to finally see an old dog like EM learn a new trick - Although I would weep several tears of joy more to see Electus Matari put down - Observing potential talent rot away in servitude for the Republic is unsightly.

The Cartel’s the one that needs to be put down like an old dog.

6 Likes

Did you buy any chance pay any attention to the original post, where I explicitly told you that this is not a new trick?

Also ■■■■ Cartel.

5 Likes

I may disagree with my old alliance mate on some things, but I admire her dedication to transparency here. So she’s hired a Sani Sabik? So long as EM fleets don’t suddenly go on raids to get grist for Sarikusa’s mill, does it really matter? It sounds to me more like her attackers are just grasping at whatever straw they can to ‘score points’ against her.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.