Emerging Conduit no sec status push?

this new combat anomalies are really funny … loot is so so but ok … only thing is
we dont get better sec status if we run them but we get DED LPs … thats a bit funny and wired but … why is it that way?

JuuR

@CCP_Falcon @CCP_Convict @CCP_Dopamine

2 Likes

I think it is because sec status gain is tied to the single highest bounty rat you’ve killed in the 5 (or was it 10) minute intervals. Since triglavians dont have bounties - no sec status change for killing them.

1 Like

@Ms_Steak

you get arround 4.5 million bounts for the site and 300 DED LPs

2019.09.28 18:39:12 Corporate Reward Payout 4 500 000 ISK DED rewarded JuuR Zibaoo for services performed

so thats not the point i guess

JuuR

2 Likes

Reward for site is not the same as highest bounty for rat you killed. Just like you dont get Sec status for missions rewards (you do get for rats killed).

2 Likes

@Ms_Steak

when you run missions you get sec status push … you get bounty and you get mission rewards + LPs

JuuR

again: you dont get it as mission reward. You get it from general mechanic - for highest bounty NPC killed every set time interval. You can get several Sec status updates during the mission should you take your time full clearing it (L4 angel extravaganza with bonus pocket, for example)

2 Likes

@Ms_Steak

well you get isk as mission reward to or other stuff … depends on the mission
so … as we have no normal combat anomalies in HS i guess its time to chnge the thing a bit

JuuR

You O.N.L.Y. get sec status for killing rats with bounties. Triglavians do not have bounties. What’s so hard to understand?

1 Like

What you gain from this are Trig salvage and if you have a mining fleet ready to call in, access to Conduit ore that when processed give lowsec and nulsec materials in highsec.

But if you only go in to get security standing they’re not what you want.

If on the other hand you’re organized, you can gain heaps more than most same level pve sites.

You can solo the Emerging Conduits. I was doing it last night in a T2 fit Raven. Only issue is having to warp out once during the last wave in order to refill cap and shields. Rattlesnake would probably be better but all the fits I see for it are like 1-2bil and I don’t feel like grinding for 10-20 hours to break even on the fit.

4 sites (took about 45 minutes) and I cleared 75mil selling the stuff directly to buy orders.

1 Like

Good idea. I think / agree, that CCP should expand the feature to reward CONCORD sec status. Triglavians are considered a threat by all the empires and CONCORD.

2 Likes

@Xuixien … yes i know … it should not be tht way … if we get DED LPs we should get bounty and sec status push …

@dewk i do it for the salvage … no mining …

@Xuixien i solo it

@Circumstantial_Evidence thanks

JuuR

1 Like

Same, though if i have room will mine what i can, if i can call in a mining fleet we’ll clear the field.

Bugger is if you leave they field goes from what ive seen.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.