Emerging Conduits gone and no more

The Emerging Conduits sites seem to have ceased spawning as of down-time today - 2020.05.26, coinciding with the roll-out of the Triglavian Invasion - Chapeter 3. Can anyone else confirm this? Either way, it was good and productive while it lasted.
412K DED Loyality Points - 2020.05.26

3 Likes

I have checked multiple high sec systems where they have been spawning. This could be another case where they will spawn later in the day.

I have just read the patch notes. No comment or remarks were made regarding Emerging Conduits.

1 Like

Yeah still not seen any emerging conduits since dt

Haven’t not seen any yet as well in my area. Glad to hear I am just not crazy, haha.

I hope not. I grown to like the the Triglavian squads harassing me while I was mining. I will be really sad if they will be gone.

1 Like

I think they will start emerging again, with scouting parties, when more of the invasion options will be made available by CCP.

No matter how many times I read this, it makes no sense.

2 Likes

Its a double negative, meanwhile in english one negative is enough, probably not native speaker. We in poland use double negatives too.

Oh wait, english is also dialects:

some dialects of English, such as African-American Vernacular English, are examples of negative-concord languages

I think these conduits will be eventually in many places across new eden. Looks like it will go both ways, good or bad, depending on which side you are on.

5 Likes

Seen a couple of sites in one of new invasion systems. But with 260 ppl in local and 30 smthn in each site its a clown fiesta.

Gotta wait until hype settles I think.

Well I looked at the trig interface and more systems seem to pop up every hour.
I think in 1-2 day the poop will hit the fan and full blown war will break out all over new eden.

1 Like

The emerging conduits look different now with more ships and they spawn in Triglavian invasion systems. There are also EDENCOM sites that look similar but with empire ships.

Both kinds of sites are run by many ships simultanously. Looks like rope pulling contest, the system I am in is a bit on the triglavian side now.

@Adrian_Vexier not on topic, but this might interest you - there is a whole post about you:

I didn’t see any emerging conduits outside of the invasion systems either.

The emerging conduits in the invasions are named the same as before but now have way more difficult spawns, with damaviks all the way up to leshaks. The payout is less, 1.5mil isk and 100LP compared to about 4mil isk and 300LP previously. Although, red loot drops may be more, but could have been RNG or larger wrecks.

The content is made a little more interesting in that opposing groups will sometimes rep the npc’s. Our group spent almost 5 min trying to take down a Leshak, was pretty impressed how effective 3 augorors can be.

I can say the content is pretty fun at first, even with low rewards. Just can’t say if the content will be able to retain interest in the long run without appropriate payout, we are only human after all… :upside_down_face:

@Siegfried_Tahl this may be an interesting study if CCP is experimenting if players will do things for rewards vs. altruism, as in payout vs. saving high sec, or some other motivations, as in reference to your topic of why people play.

3 Likes

There will not be enough motivation to save highsec. All eve players want in game is to either bot, gank, mine, pve, pvp, afk, lore or make isk. (what did I miss?) Not save highsec.

Edit; any LP would have to be off the chart to get me to try to save highsec…

3 Likes

LOL, you may be right. I did note that the invasion systems seemed to be in pretty out of the way places, at least 15+ jumps to any of them from where I was at. I’ll have to take a look and see if any had significant PvE resources. It would be curious to see how far CCP would go to test the players, if they’ll set their eyes on big mission hubs or such, guess we’ll see what may happen then.

1 Like

Time to burn Jita again…

1 Like

I could do those while in an Orca

Were you there for the first one??? Man, what a hoot! My corp chewed me out for being the only one to lose a ship in that mayhem!

1 Like

Yeah, it was early in the morning for me, LOL… Should have been “have not”

I’ve been clearing out some of Stellar Recon sites in the systems listed in the Agency and I’ve been seeing like 3-4 of them easy.