Emerging conduits does not respawn

First post here. Just 20 minutes ago I was happily enjoying my triglavian massacre in my home system. Then all of the sudden the emerging conduits stopped to spawn. I checked the adjacent systems, all systems within 5 jumps have no emerging conduits.
Does this happen everywhere or it’s just in our region (Longtrek)? Or the trigs finally have enough minions killed and decide to “fxxk this ■■■■ I’m out”?

1 Like

hi ! same for me any respawn anywhere

If they want to clear it out this site they must talked about this before did it!!!

Yeah. I just invested near 1bil to fit a ship for this content and if it’s gone like this then …

1 Like

i buy an implant set this mornin too
wtf ccp ! don’t cry your omega players go out your game if you change the game with no “info”!

Still see nothing on my probe screen, I already spent more than 2 billion, mostly for implants.
Guess I’ll crawl back to wormholes for relic sites then…

any site anywhere i did 20 jumps

My corpmate said this happened before and the conduits will spawn again in “a couple of hours”. I hope that is true, if not…ok a vindicator surely have other use than conduits at least.

it appear now!

Yeah, same here, good thing this is only temporary.

This type of thing has happened at least two times before in my own experience, and both times they started to appear again after a number of hours delay, obviously someone has to reset misbehaving code.

every time you guys whine im reporting conduits everywhere i am in help channel.

they dont respawn in the same systems

x amount exist in all of eve, when 1 dies itll spawn in another area. it can spawn in the same system, next door, or on the otherside of known space.

Wrong

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.