Why no bounty payout and regular rat loot on Triglavian Recons?

Thought it might be fun (and rewarding) to hunt these as an alternative to mission running and green sites, and I am less than impressed.

What is up with the no bounties and getting regular rat loot as drops?

1 Like

Cuz CCP is cheap, also those NPC’s were added just to annoy and harass players.

5 Likes

We don’t need more ISK faucets in the game.

3 Likes

The salvage and (rare) drops are worth ~1-3 million ISK.

1 Like

2 Likes

A large amount of the value is in the salvage.

1 Like

They’re not regular rats, so why would you expect regular rat drops?

2 Likes

and loss players too !

1 Like

That is what I am wondering.

Greed is good…

CCP has been struggling to comprehend what the whole “Risk vs. Reward” equation is about for a while now. Also the “Effort vs. Payoff” contest.

I think they’ve been looking up the answers on Youtube and getting distracted by cat videos or something.

3 Likes

Well either they don’t understand about risk vs reward or it’s like one of the other posters said, these npcs were just hastily added to annoy players.

1 Like

Because the trigs did no crime,they are just defending their property WE invaded…:slight_smile:

So no bounty on them :slight_smile:

1 Like

DED has done nothing to stem the Triglavians, are corrupt, and have been bought off.

Oh, accidentally target and fire at a jetcan and they’re blowing you to bits. But invade EVE en masse and create havoc is okay if you’re Triglavian. DED even changes the signage on gates to announce that their pals are right inside waiting to make your life miserable. I’ve got characters in invasion systems and they may as well be handcuffed inside their hangars.

Bounties would only subtract from the payoffs they get for turning their heads and doing nothing.

1 Like

ERM…

Again WE play the bad part here…

WE invaded THEM first…

All they do is trying to stop the threat…

Pretty normal behaviour and nothing to blame in my eyes…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.