Emerging Conduit (triglavian) solo fit?

read.

1 Like

Apparently these sites can be run in an Orca.

Hi,

I’m a returning player still getting back in the groove. I dual box emerging conduits with a passive shield Myrmidon and an Orca. The Orca isn’t specifically fitted for these sites (mostly travel fit).

On Drone aggro I find if I have drones launched before the first wave arrives then they can get hit, but if I wait until the Trigs turn up and then launch, the drones never get targeted.

I am trying to swap aggro between the Orca and Myrmidon, using shield command bursts/ remote shield reps from the Orca and web from the Myrmidon to attract aggro. Still working on getting this technique perfected but the Trigs do seem to go for it, and it helps when the heat gets too hot for one ship or the other.

I’m now pondering a dual box setup for minor conduits - maybe a pair of rr domis or a domi and a rattlesnake? I mostly fly Gallente Drone boats, and I know invasion system effects are hard on drones but would welcome thoughts on this as an idea…

Good to be back in the game

I doing same with a rattlesnake and an orca. Aggro switch between ships with no sense…but they never target drone, i never recall them back. Work ■■■■■■■ good,taking like 5 mins for clear one.

2 Nestors are very reliable, they have no problems with tank or cap so you’ve got plenty of room for damage or application mods. I get about 9mins between site completions. The rats swap aggro on them regularly, and if you make one rep more than the other you can trigger the swap. Never experienced any drone aggro so I’m happy to use geckos. It’s a bit overkill but if you got up and walked away you’d be confident they finished the site fine.

[Nestor, 2x Nestor]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Damage Control II

Denny Enduring Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Denny Enduring Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Sensor Booster II
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Heavy Karelin Scoped Stasis Grappler
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II

Large Anti-Explosive Pump II
Large Remote Repair Augmentor I
Large Remote Repair Augmentor I

Gecko x2
Republic Fleet Berserker x1

Tracking Speed Script x2
Scan Resolution Script x2
Optimal Range Script x2
Sensor Booster II x1

Aanybody does it with a Laser boat? I’m very deep in the Amarr ship tree but not much else.

the bhaalgorn is a laser boat.

1 Like

gah. Shows how much I know all the ships. I’ll give it a looks, thanks

If you don’t like the bhaalgorn, you can take any BS with grappler + double web. I tried grapler+single web and it’s just not enough. the bhaal is good because it has web range bonus, so you can web at the cruiser range while another may not be able to.

The third web only remove 34% of the speed, so it’s like +52% tracking. Still better than the 37.5% tracking bonus from apoc.

Maybe an abaddon could do good, mainly because DPS and armor resists are very good. However it requires so much cap that going
without cap booster seems a very bad idea.

maybe something like that could work

abaddon
[Abaddon, *Simulated Abaddon Fitting]
Reactive Armor Hardener
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Large Armor Repairer II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I

Dual Heavy Pulse Laser II

Large Energy Metastasis Adjuster II
Large Energy Metastasis Adjuster II
Large Energy Discharge Elutriation I

Navy Cap Booster 3200 x1
Standard L x8
Multifrequency L x8
4 Likes

Thanks for explaining, that is valuable insight.

I run them with a triple rep, pulse absolution, the spare high slots allow me to salvage as I go. As long as you kill them in the proper order, they are easy, and they leave your drones alone.

I run it with a passive rattlesnake, currently using the rapid missiles launchers but that 35 second reload is insane, so might go back to cruise missiles, can fire at 100km range Vs 39 to.

https://www.eveworkbench.com/fitting/rattlesnake/47b84f38-8ff1-405b-45e1-08d715ee4468

Keep the rapid launch heavies. Each wave spawns and travel time to your RS is almost perfectly spaced to allow for a reload. The last Triglavian in a wave dies, I hit reload and recall my Gecko, wait for the next wave to orbit my RS, start up my missles,release the Gecko, rinse and repeat for final wave. Full salvage with 5 drones and salvager averages 4-5 an hour; double+ if lite salvaging ( only ship based salvager used). If they would just fix the darn wreck locking time (haven’t run one in 2 weeks, have they done that yet?)

2 Likes

How much dps and tank needed to this site?
Im confused because pyfa and ingame fitting sim doesnt show same numbers.
:thinking:

double rep mega is fine. A friend tested and said it’s good (double web + grappler)

mono rep bhaalgorn was lacking a bit, but that’s because I did not know how to do it correctly. Once I understood the proper sequence it was fine.

I did a number of these with just a pair of Ospreys.
Added a frigate and this was much quicker.

I have done with assault frigs too.

Why do people automatically go for the largest ship that a site will allow…?
And why this desire to do everything solo?

I’m not sure why some people go with the largest ship by default.

I will say however looking for a solo fit doesn’t mean a player desires to do the sites solo. But it allows you to run it solo if for example none of your friends are online and you cannot find anyone else to run them with you.

I’d suggest the thinking is it’s safer…

Cause people don’t like to share, would be my guess :slight_smile:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

5 Likes

we could say the same about ded sites: why people prefer to use a big and expensive ship (rattle, marauder) to do ded sites solo, whereas they could do them with friends in smaller/cheaper ships ? because people are focused on the reward rather than the fun of playing with friends.
That’s why i quite appreciate the abyssal 3 frigs sites: reward is ok, but what is important is that it promotes interactions with corpmates

except when you take three alt (or one only) to run the site.