Emerging Conduit (triglavian) solo fit?

yes you are right

So just for giggles I tried in my current AC loki. Arguably not the best option as the AC’s missed quite a bit, but I didn’t have the parts to switch to a missile fit handy. I put 2 salvagers in the utility highs and salvaged as I went.

So warped in, dropped the MTU, orbited it at 2500m. salvaged as the rats died.

From the time I dropped out of warp until the time I scooped the loot and MTU was 11 minutes.

[edit]

This was my first emerging conduit so I’m sure I did not kill them in the most efficient order.

{Second edit]

I was too lazy to fly back to a hub for parts to refit missiles. There was a web available locally so I replaced the AB with a Web and got better hits. Took the total time down to 9m28s

1 Like

As a returning player I had most of this stuff laying around before people start complaining about the amount of isk spent vs how long it will take to make it up, so buying from scratch isn’t really cheap but this fit worked for me.
I can do sites in 10 1/2 minutes in the Vindicator. I rarely use drones because they often get insta poped. Its really fun seeing a frig go from 2000 ms to 5 in a matter of seconds then watching them pop with blasters.

[Vindicator, Vindi]
Damage Control II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Gist X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Neutron Blaster Cannon II

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II

Valkyrie II x10
Warrior II x5

Void L x10000

2 Likes

Cruises won’t do much damage to the frigs. I use rattle with rapid heavies( warp to 100 allways) and two drone tracking enhancer, also a web and heavy drones.Doing fine, but fit is not expensive, so I need to repair after 2nd wave. Think taking less than 10 min, about 740 dps

1 Like

try with two painters instead of omnis. That’s usually what reduces the applied DPS the most, also the painter works for both your missiles and the drones.
Try a grappler instead of a web.

Txs for the tips. What’s the difference between grapl and webs?

the strength and the range

• the strength of a web is 60% from 0 to 12km.
  • the strength of a grappler is 80% from 0 to optimal, and at distance d beyond optimal it is 80 * 0.5^[(d-optimal)/falloff]

Here is an explanation graph of the difference. T2 is yellow, OL is darker, web is dashed while grappler is solid.

Awesome data , now I see why grapl is better, as trigl are allways close xD

If you compare eg cold T2 , you’ll notice that only from 8 to 10km is the web better, otherwise grappler is alway better.
Also the graph is poorly made(my b), what you want is the logarithmic multiplication factor : one web is -60% 1, so multiplying by 0.4 once is the “unit” : thus two webs effect is *0.16 ie -84%. So on close range, the grapplers are ± twice as strong as web.

Here the Y axis is the number of times a 60% web effect is applied.

1 Like

If you warp in at 100km, and use long range weapons, you don’t need webs/grabbers or painters. Just weapon range.

At 90km most enemy fail to reach 50km, the odd one might get to 30km, but normally any reaching within 30km of my ship is extremely rare.
Only have drones out for gankers as the NPC’s don’t last long enough to get into drone range and for drones to reach them.

As most know at long range the enemy have to fly to you, and they fly straight, so you tend to get good solid hits. Most times a volley or two will take out the frigates and an extra 1-2 for the cruisers.

1 Like

I warp to 100 so when they get at 50 I can allready target the faster ones, also apply the saying “divide to conquer” as not all of them will start shooting me at once, as some will get in range later , so my tank will last longer. Also they close in real fast, so warping to 100 gives me a good advantage

3 Likes

I think what he means is, using an ABC (nado with fusion) you may not need to fight at close range.

except everyone is trying to solo the 3 frig site because it has better rewards than the solo cruiser version

1 Like

Easy mode in a Maurader, have since replaced the DCU with another gyro, all t2 fit

With a crystal set and bluepill could probably do this polarized

3 Likes

you should not write “everyone” as it means that you perfectly know what every eve player is doing. You could say "all players around me " or somethg like that. I can tell you that “everyone” does not try to solo the 3 frig sites for the reward, since me and my 5 friends do them regularly with 3 different players in each team. Maybe we are the exception, maybe not…

1 Like

he did not write “doing” but “trying”.

if possible, soloing the abyssal space in frigate nets more value than doing it in a cruiser, with a completion time similar (something like 3 times the loot and twice the duration, so like *3/2 = +50% value/hour)

and yet me and my friends are not “trying”. So no, everyone is not “trying”, as it would also include me, my friends, and some others…

1 Like

And yet I would bet that most people reading that post understood that “everyone” didn’t literally mean everyone.

2 Likes

then i suppose that most of them will understand that “doing” could be seen as “trying” :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like