Emerging Conduit (triglavian) solo fit?

Shot two MTUs from those bots. They don’t react in any way. But they are clever enough to scoop up the loot from the MTU wreck. The rest of the loot is left alone.

After the site is finished, they dock up and log out. Meaning they have a check for MTU at the end of the cycle…

2 Likes

I like this very much. Any thoughts on how you’d do it in an armour Vindi?

I went down into a Jackdaw which required continuous kitting to keep range for the sniper mode. It works mostly as a glass cannon, but it is also slow. I was thinking I could almost duplicate the process with a Tulwar, fit for speed and range.

The reason for a battleship solo is the tank options. Also been using a solo Nestor. It has a brick of a active tank. The mids are Webber, Painter, grappler, double large cap batt. The only bling is the armor rep. Berserkers whether tech1 (as alpha) or tech2 (temporarily omega) work well enough for me. If I paint first, I typically find that the AI does not switch to the drones ever. The highs have RR and tractors.

I run those sites several times a day since I relocated to Gallente space and my standing limits me to LvL 1 missions.
My ship is a Drake Navy issue. I managed to top all the necessary skills for heavy missiles bar one, Missile Projection actually at LvL 4, to minimize the lack of damage appliance of the Heavy Furies, all 4 types of which I produce, making thing easier and cheaper for both LvL 4 and Emerging Conduits.

I also use Implants for the same purpose.

This fit optimized for Emerging reaches 543.0 DPS and is tanky enough to go through the first two waves and kill a couple more from the 3rd one before having to dock for repairs.

High power
1x Corpum C-Type Medium Energy Nosferatu
7x Heavy Missile Launcher II

Medium power
2x Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
1x Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
1x Gist X-Type Thermal Dissipation Field
1x Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
1x Missile Guidance Computer II

Low power
1x Caldari Navy Shield Power Relay
1x ‘Radical’ Damage Control
1x Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
1x Republic Fleet Ballistic Control System

Rig Slot
2x Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
1x Medium Warhead Calefaction Catalyst I

Charges
1x Missile Range Script
1x Missile Precision Script
2,036x Nova Fury Heavy Missile

Drones
15x Republic Fleet Warrior

1 Like

For all that bling on a Battlecruiser, you may as well move into a Rattlesnake and do them in 8-10 minutes.

2 Likes

I would keep that docked after downtime today with the 100% loot drop from pvp, your asking to be ganked lol.

Docks up to use locator agent :crazy_face:.

[Muninn, Abyssal Steed]
Abyssal Assault Damage Control
Abyssal Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Gyrostabilizer II
Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer
Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer

Large Abyssal Cap Battery
Pith X-Type Large Shield Booster
Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II

Medium Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II
Medium Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II

Warrior II x4

Republic Fleet Fusion M x6175
Hail M x3705
Barrage M x5000
Upgraded Energized Armor Layering Membrane I x1
Peripheral Compact Target Painter x1
Experimental Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I x1
100mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates x1
Small Brief Capacitor Overcharge I x1
Small Coaxial Compact Remote Armor Repairer x1
200mm Crystalline Carbonide Restrained Plates x1
‘Grail’ Layered Plating I x1

1 Like

Pfft

Everything I fly is gank worthy, Come find me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tried it out today for the first time, and a heavy missile Loki worked fine for me.

2 Likes

My view on this one is thus:

Kronos.

Blasters.

Salvage Drones.

More salvagey bits in spare Utlities.

Mobile Tractor Unit.

Look like a Vindi.

Kronos.

I like the simple life :wink:

1 Like

Can these sites be done with an alpha account? And if so, any recommended hull / fittings?

I don’t think so. The DPS is very high.
Maybe in a praxis full shield regen, but then your DPS will be … below meh. and what’s more, your application will be outstandingly bad.

Just tried in a drake navy, took too long, also had to warp off. The application is bad, even with hams and a guidance computer in the low. I guess a painter + rigor would be better.

I run them in a Rattlesnake as an alpha. The fit isn’t cheap and I have come close a number of times to loosing my ship. The T2 version of my fit is in another thread of the PVE section of the forum.

How long does it take to finish a site in a Rattlesnake?

I’ve been using the following Gila alpha fit. My average completion time is 11 minutes. So far there’s been no need to warp out during the last wave. (edit: if there’s two Starving Damaviks in the last wave, you might need to warp out to regain cap).

[Gila, TT]
Shield Power Relay II
Power Diagnostic System II
Damage Control II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Drone Link Augmentor I

Medium Core Defense Field Purger II

Federation Navy Hammerhead x3

Inferno Fury Light Missile x5148

2 Likes

I brought in a salvager ships. It was present and on grid the whole time the site was run. It only ran salvage drones (didn’t do any damage). This ship did not get payout at the end of the site. I did three sites in a row, no payout. Do ships have to do damage or just be on grid to get payout?

have to do damage.

I made a fit for Dominix seems to work pretty well on a budget and is stable (cost bout 240m) i dont have to warp out, except for zorya vedmark which usually requires one warp out; but for someone with max skills\faction fit\T2s you wouldnt have to. Seems their damage is mostly thermal and explosive, ive heard good things about omni armor fit though.

[Dominix, K’s Domi mk.lll]
Damage Control II
Adaptive Nano Plating II
Large ‘Accommodation’ Vestment Reconstructer I
Large ‘Accommodation’ Vestment Reconstructer I
Armor Thermal Hardener I
Armor Explosive Hardener I
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Focused Modal Pulse Laser I

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Trimark Armor Pump I

Salvage Drone I x5
Ogre I x12
Hammerhead I x5

Imperial Navy Multifrequency M x6

Zorya vedmark --> kikimoras --> starving --> anything else. grapple and melt, i use overheat to get the range for zorya’s vedmark. My avg is 16minutes\conduit. would expect to be around 14 w\o warp out and less for somebody with max skills.

Edit: Replace T2 grappler with T1 and its alpha friendly :heart:

1 Like

Paladin has been working great for me. Bastion lets me use a 3 slot tank them.

dual heavy pulse x4 + 3x salvagers + bastion - Mega pulse work too and I honestly can’t tell a huge difference between them, but I like the faster cycle time of the duals.

grapple + 2x webs + tracking computer

armor rep + 2x EANMs + 4x heatsinks.

I can clear the site and have it 100% salvaged and warped to the next site in less than 10 minutes.

1 Like

drekavac t2 and faction fit is more then nuff 2 cap Boosters a repper with 600+ all 6 seconds and 2 active hardners thermal and explo and all is fine and then just follow the kill order.

1 Like