Emerging Conduit (triglavian) solo fit?

All you gotta do mate is stab the Astero. I would not exaggerate my earnings. This is genuinely the best way to make isk I have found short of belonging to an established corp where you can run NS/WH content with more or less impunity.

1 Like

Interesting as I assumed that would be the difference between the TI and TII stabs although you appear to be correct. Either way, I have never been caught running those sites and I have run 1000’s of them

EDIT: I have never been caught running sites in the Astero with three stabs. I have only ever been locked twice and i was able to run.

In order to run two point modules, you are giving up a value mid slot and this is why not many will run that

1 Like

also I know some people who run with 2 faction scram asteros, and it’s 3.5s recalibration. I’m not sayingyou’re wrong, but if people know you are stabbed, they will use such a fit.

I believe you but I just don’t have any problems hacking cans. As a point of interest, as I said above, I suspect that there have been many Asteros/Stratios/other ships who have found me but have taken a look at my KB and were worried about me having an alt with a cruiser cloaked up (I have no alt I am 4 month old player even though you wouldn’t think that with my kb). This is what I do when I come across an explorer/ratter anyway. I look them up in order to gauge their effectiveness before going in.

This has got to the point where I am worried that CCP will nerf the loot table in WH’s as I am making too much

1 Like

This is another thing related to this…

I played the game a few years back and it was genuinely hard. I ended up rage quitting. I saw a video on YT a few months back and it reminded me of what I missed about EVE so I decided to come back and this time, my experience is the complete opposite. Either I have become a wizard within 4 months with barely 40 mil SP or there just isn’t that many people playing this game (i.e. a crap load of alts). I suspect the latter

2 Likes

or maybe what you consider to be valuable is not, with more SP ?

Again, by no mean I say you are doing it wrong. What’s more important is that you enjoy the game and have a feeling of progression/achievement. I barely told you that people can make fits specifically to catch you.

For me, value is SP and isk allows me to buy the injectors to get more SP and thus be able to run more content. The PvP board is just for bragging rights really.

What I learned from you is the one point for the TII scrams. I hand’t bothered looking it up as it just made sense for the TI’s to have one strength and the TII’s to have two strength (i.e. why bother with the TII’s then?). I am happy because I am advancing way quicker than most players and have a sick KB

2 Likes

You are ultimately correct tho, the name of the game is simply to enjoy it. If running sites in hs makes one happy then it’s all good

1 Like

lol that was coincidence. I just had a Sabre try to bubble me. The problem they have is no covert opps cloak. Can see them from a mile away

2 for T2, 3 for factions.

https://imgur.com/ZLpJPqe

1 Like

Sorry, i meant the stabs. You said that the TII stabs only have one strength. I took a quick look and unless I am gong nuts, you seem to be correct. The question that comes to mind is why bother getting the TII’s over the TI’s? I

I know about the scrams. I use the Caldari one on my Protesus

2 Likes

Excuse my intrusion, but the T2 stab has a smaller penalty to scan resolution, so mainly less penalty to lock time.

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation. I have literally been hacking without worry assuming the two break points for the TII’s lol. This explains why I have always been able to get away

I dig the non RS builds too… Like the Navy Drake and Maelstrom the best. Gila is pretty cool too. I was never able to get my passive Gila to work as well as some of the ones I have seen in Wormholes. But I digress…

I researched this fit and started practicing it. About 9 minutes to complete the site including looting but not salvage. You really loose money when you salvage these sites. But sometimes I do when I have to run and get coffee/sammich.whatever. The first couple runs getting to know the site were rough, after that cakewalk.

[Rattlesnake, DeathProof]
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Shield Power Relay II
Shield Power Relay II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Dread Guristas Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Large Shield Extender II
Phased Scoped Target Painter
Thermal Dissipation Field II
Heavy Karelin Scoped Stasis Grappler
Large Shield Extender II
Explosive Deflection Field II

Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Energy Nosferatu II

Large Core Defense Field Purger I

Gecko x1
Salvage Drone I x5
Republic Fleet Berserker x4

Inferno Precision Heavy Missile x19930

The only “bling” is that invuln, which I had lying around on a failfit. It could easilly be run with passive thermal/explosive mods and a regular invuln. The berserkers and Gecko produce similar results. I switch em up when I catch agro.

The first time I tried one of these sites was in my Golem, had to warp out because I thought I could build a sniper build for this. LOL. But I like running Marauders more as brawlers anyway, so I’m thinking about converting either my Kronos or Pally for these sites. The Agents those ships run for have crap LP anyway.

get a fracking vindicator FFS.

https://www.eveworkbench.com/fitting/rattlesnake/eadfc2be-4a19-48f9-5768-08d7d5b6e2f0

After much testing this is what I like the best.

1 Like

What kind of ship and fittings do you use for wormholes?

So, apologies, I started another thread before finding this one. I am curious about whether or not these can be run in something less blingy? I prefer cruisers but it may be that they are too much DPS for that. I did not want to go deep like a Gila but was wondering about doing them in some version of Caracal (CNI maybe Cerb).

Or do they just need to be run in something larger or stick to Gila or Sacrilege?

Seems missiles are the better meta?

1 Like

Normally the way to mitigate damage in a cruiser is by speed tanking, and there’s zero percent chance of speed tanking 13 webs.

GIla and Navy Drake, and Nighthawk are the only sub BS I can think of doing it solo. Its not required to run a passive tank to clear these sites, but it is in a smaller ship. There’s no way your cap could keep up.

Now the combinations of 2 smaller ships that can run them together are another story.

1 Like

Yea I learned that the hard way real quick. Things compound fast in these.

I may try either a Navy Drake or Nighthawk. I am just far more into smaller and faster.

The Worm setup works well in the filament sites I found. Runs them quite well actually.

Emerging’s though are kicking my donkey after being away from Eve for many years. I feel like a total noob.

1 Like