Emerging Conduit (triglavian) solo fit?

grappler + web is better than TC/TE. If your drones are missing, it’s because their own speed screw the tracking : use grappler + painter.

1 Like

Dual rep Blaster Domi with Heavy drones solo’s em easy. Can get a little sketch depending on which final wave spawns, but target priority solves that easy enough. Large cap battery for anti neut, etc. It’s a dime a dozen fit you can find anywhere.

Well, I dropped the invuln and one cap battery for a Kinetic & an Explosive resist amp and it worked WILDLY better, so thank you for that. I was previously leaving the Vedmak until second to last, I changed to hitting him second (after the inevitable tangling or ghosting frigate that gets into effective range first) that when I made the fitting changes above and it really helped get the DPS down.

@Anderson_Geten I also tried dropping the second cap battery for a TP which the jury is slightly out on as I have TP1 and zero Sig Focusing XD Also I think I need to carry some Vedmak specific ammo to chew through him quicker. I had to overheat my shield booster at the end and then pulse each time to got back up to 3% cap.

Thank you for help. I now am using this:

[Maelstrom, Janice]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Damage Control II

Heavy Jigoro Enduring Stasis Grappler
Shield Boost Amplifier II
Peripheral Compact Target Painter
X-Large C5-L Compact Shield Booster
Kinetic Deflection Amplifier II
Explosive Deflection Amplifier II

425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II

Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Large Core Defense Capacitor Safeguard II

Berserker II x4

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M x7460
Nanite Repair Paste x101
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II x1
Upgraded Armor EM Hardener I x1
Peripheral Compact Target Painter x2
Limited Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I x1
Gyrostabilizer II x2
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II x1
Large Cap Battery II x2
Small Brief Capacitor Overcharge I x1
Large Armor Repairer II x1

Then add an invul. With low skills, the painter is just not good enough.
Also the rigs are pretty bad. Drop them and add CCC.

Keep your drones on frigates, shoot destroyers and cruisers with your guns.
Use smaller drones, large ones will have issues shooting at frigates.

The invuln hammers the cap even more though. Rigs-wise I think it is better to have 3xCore Defense Capacitor Safeguard IIs rather than 2x CCC II and 1xCCC I.

I got my skills on TPs up to 4 and 4 but the drones do still miss some of the time. I previously tried Warriors and Valkyries but they actually missed more often I thought.

I could swap out the TP for an Omni Tracking Link or a webifier. Will have a play.

It’s not. Each safeguard reduces the cost of the shield boosting, so each one gives decreasing beneift ; meanwhile CCC multiplies your cap regen, so each one gives increasing benefit.

1 Like

It is certainly true that with CCCs cap regen is almost twice as fast as with CDCs but the cap also depletes in 2.40 with CCC as opposed to 4 mins with CDCs. If I went with another cap battery instead of the webber/TP/invuln/OmniTL then that might enough buffer to make CCCs work. Otherwise I think it’s not enough cap.

irrelevant. What you want is the rep at cap stability.

What I want is for my XL shield booster which sucks cap like Pamela Anderson on honeymoon to not cap me out :grin:

1 Like

then just don’t activate it :slight_smile:
Or better yet, unfit it. You will be cap stable for sure.

I put your previous fit in pyfa, looking at stable rep.
It gives 181 ehp/s vs trigs.
I’ve replaced the 3 rigs with CCC : it gives 240 EHP/s
replaced the compact XLSB with an enduring : 267 EHP/s
replaced the SBAII, kinetic defelction amp, and explosive deflection amp, with large cap battery II, invul T2, thermal dissipation amp : reached 311 EHP/s

Then I replaced theT1 CCC with a safeguard : reduces the stable rep to 304.

Instead, I replaced the enduring with a T2 XLSB : reached 324EHP/s stable.

However, use T2 grappler, just better.

1 Like

Yeah, your fit is better. Might try Guardian’s Gala in it

Why bother with those sites? They gross around 20 mil from what I have been told. As a pure wormhole player, I can get that (and up to four times that) with a single faction relic can in wormhole space. I generally make around 400 million isk per day just hacking/ratting/killing in wormholes casually. If I was to grind it, I could easily 600,000 - 1,000,000 isk in a single gaming session doing this. There have been times where I have taken 600 million isk out of a single C3 with the data’s/relics alone. Wormhole space is empty as the care bears fear to tread there and so the isk is there for the taking mate

Yeah, it’s fun hacking cans in a state of terror and I keep meaning to get back into it

2 Likes

It’s fun in that respect hehe although I have done it so much now that for me, it;s a walk in the park. I use a stabbed Astero mate. I have never been caught. The only way to catch me would be to use a bubbler but the problem there is that it cannot use the covert opps cloak meaning I’ll see it on scan with plenty of time to do one. If they camped a specific can they’d get me although wh space is so big that it’s highly unlikely anyone would have the patience for that

1 Like

or a covops with a faction scram.

Also, 400M over 24 is pretty bad.

1 Like

I’ve only done it in a cheetah which means you are the bottom of the food chain and spend a lot of time running away

1 Like

I have three TII stabs on my Astero mate. They would need at least seven points to lock me down meaning they’d need two faction scams and a TI scram i.e. three scram modules. It’s why I have never been caught. You need to get a bubbler on me. Funny enough, I found a wh with 6 relics and 7 data’s just after posting that comment (no lie). My grand total isk making yesterday was just under a billion. 200 mil came from killing explorers and the rest came from the faction relics/data’s. There just isn’t that many players in wh space. We got into a small fleet fight last night after a corp came from a C5 although it;s rare that this happens.

1 Like

Strangely enough, I don’t. I hardly ever have to run because I hardly ever come across people trying to gank me. It could be that they are looking at my KB (look it up, I am a solo savage) and are worried that I have a TIII cruiser cloaked up. What you guys make in a week running these sites I can make in a day or less if I go at it.

EDIT: I think I better explain what I do so you guys understand how I am making this much isk…

I am part of a small wh corp. I map a large system out on tripewire where I will then farm the relic/data spawns along with kill explorers for their loot. When things are quiet, I get the Rattlesnake out and run the NPC relic/data’s as they drop a total of 110-130 million with salvage and the cans in C3’s. About 20 mill for the C2’s. Run three C3 sites in an hour and that’s almost 400 million isk in and of itself.

People are worried about the risk and it is there ofc but there just isn;t that much activity in wh space. By the time you lose a ship, you’d of made 10 or more of them. The beauty of the NPC relics/data’s is that they are signatures. This means they need to be scanned down giving you more safety as you will see the probes and they are the last place people look as few bother running them. I done almost a billion yesterday

2 Likes

Yeah, this is the thing, it’s better to live there and have friends. I’m quite inactive much of the time which is bad for corp life. Previously I’ve explored mainly in null out of NPC stations and used WHs to get around, or done terrifying runs through Tribute to get to and from HS. When I’ve skilled into an Astero I might give WHs a proper go.

1 Like

each stab only adds 1 strength, meaning they need 2 faction scrams.