Empire Frontiers Release

I thought Triglavians had shaped the future/defined the map/seized the destiny etc

1 Like

Where?

3 Likes

images

2 Likes

kill 2500 slimes, maple story style

This is a weird patch for me, I like gallente fw but I use missile ships so now for a missile based fw exploration ship to come out I need to support my enemy and sit on my hands?

Also what happened to being able to join faction warfare wihtout haivng to drop your current corp? wasnt that supposed ot be part of these wonderful new updates?

1 Like

You have been deceived. :stuck_out_tongue:

:psyccp:

2 Likes

sums it up well :+1:

2 Likes

250 dps expanded probe fit 7500 ehp navy magnate is nice I guess.

Where are the motherships?

When to we get to join FW without signing up the whole corp?

Nancy post blockers hope you guys one day grow a pair.

2 Likes

All NPCs are binary by definition until analogue computers exist.

2 Likes

This right here is what I am seeing (without fully knowing of the future release of course)

Linear pilot progression is no longer a sandbox right? It is a mmorpg style of character/pilot progression.

Side note;
It was quoted in another mmo universe Bring the player not the character! But that soon backfired and was reverted back to strong focus towards the character (hero) and all of the players alts were left in the dust.

We have the same thing or very simular scenario unfolding right before our eyes with November release? And this scares many Capsuleers, perhaps one of them flagged your comment in protest?

1 Like

I expect the NPCs in my sandbox to not be passive. I expect them to have goals and actually do stuff, just like players. The NPC empires are making moves and trying to gain the upper hand, we as players can affect those outcomes, either in Faction Warfare, or as independent entities just coming in to wreck things. Each campaign has 4 outcomes, both empires are able to achieve their goals, only one empire of each pairing can achieve their goal, or enough capsuleers stop anything from being able to get anything done for long enough. The outcome is up to the sum of the player actions. I’m not seeing any linear pilot progression, just multiple options.

Are they the same 4 options in different colours?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.