Entelechy - Nullsec/PvP/Indy/Alliance Warfare

Dotlan: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Entelechy

(Disclaimer: This is a Nullsec corp. The isk is great, but so is the risk. This is for the patient and determined. This is playing EvE on medium-hard mode.)

TLDR:
– Newbro/Alphas accepted, but life will be considerably more difficult (and much more rewarding).
– Access to Nullsec PI/Mining and Ratting
– We will give you fully fit ships so you can pvp, mine, or rat!
– Small gangs almost every day. Bomber pilots very welcome.
– Industrialists welcome, but you will still have to learn how to fight to defend your space.
– Most Members currently in CST and EST timezones
– Discord for voice comms and out of game chat
– Public Channel: 3NT
– String of images below that may or may not have anything to do with Eve.

From humble beginnings months ago with our weekly 5 man frigate roam, to today where like all things eve, lessons were learned and experience was gained. Eve is all about the risk vs reward. Sure, you can play the game in a relatively safe environment, but to what end?

Come fly with me. Learn what this game is about. See so much more than what is shown to you in the beginning. Experience being bubbled. :wink:

Some Background:
I’ve been in Null almost my entire EvE career (around 3 years now). I was an industrialist in the beginning, 5 days after char creation.

Things have changed.

After being involved in solo PvP, small gang, and large scale fleets, I fell in love with blowing up other ships. I originally made this corp to go solo, but I’m realizing that the game is more enjoyable with others. Defending them, and our assets, is also really fun for me on a personal level.

Go explore! Go get blown up and blow up others. Go blast rocks. Go set up PI and make that passive isk. Go shoot rats. Go do everything that Eve has to offer!

I’ve been investing my isk that I’ve made and the experience I’ve gained in those 3 years into a group of people, with very positive results so far, and I’d like to invite more pilots to join us.

If you’re interested in a fresh start and/or you want to position yourself in a corp that I’m going to help grow as much as I’m able, please inbox me or join our public channel 3NT.

This will be updated daily with random pics and updates as the corp evolves. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to speaking with those interested!

o7

1st Nullsec system claimed last night.

One of the hardest things to learn in Eve is to learn to die. You’re going to die. It’s likely already happened, and will continue to happen. We want people who aren’t risk adverse- wanting to get into fights. Dictors, Logibros, Hero Tackle, etc.

You can blow off a limb, and your enemy is still 86% combat effective. Here’s a tip: Aim for the nerve stem and pod it for good.

Would you like to know more?

Still recruiting :slight_smile:

Still recruiting with numbers on the rise. :slight_smile:

Lots of PvP to be had!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.