Enter the Portal – Black Ops Update

Mobile depot, Ammo/Loot/Fuel truck.

I want a hot tub, sauna and walk in cedar closet.

2 Likes
  • wouldn’t want acidic loon-moths degrading our astronomically expensive apparel.
    The rest of the request is just business expense.
    since I’m told the yacht has this fitted as standard.

Can we swap all rate of fire buffs on black ops ships to damage buffs as black ops are very much an alpha strike style ship.

Jumping onto unspecting ratters and nuking them.

Rate of fire buffs very much strikes me as a buff for protracted fights.

I think this is the wrong way round. In a slow firing, high alpha ship, rate of fire bonus can very powerful (on paper, at least). For example doing 1000 damage. If you would get 2 volleys of with a 25% damage bonus you would do 2500. If a rate of fire bonus allows you to get a third volley, you would do 3000.

Whether it works like this in action I don’t know.

Over a longer fight this would average out, although 5% rate of fire bonuses are better than 5% damage.

It does not matter too much unless, the clip is small and the reload is long, which it is for rapid heavy missiles. The widow should have dmg bonus to its heavy missiles and rate of fire on torp/cruise.

What is the point of the logi drone bonus for the Sin?

It conflicts with the other hull bonuses and is too small to make an impact. What was the idea behind it?

it’s lunacy, no joke
but nothing to get bent over
Seems half-arsed
Cheeky, but we and Sin have history

look it up in a classy classic wiki

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.