Epic Games Store and PLEX

Hello!

Im looking for any help at the moment and may be anyone else suffered from this problem.
So, what’s the point?
I bought some PLEX from EPIC games store and did not get them on my account.

Every previous purshase was shipped to account, connected to EGS in a few minutes. Now i am waiting around 24 hours and nothing happend.

EGS Support says that they see my transaction and everything went OK, but can not provide any futher information about EVE account.

Also i created ticket into EVE Support, but alos - there is no new information.

Due to EGS rules i can not have chargeback, so all i have - wasted money and no PLEX.

Support request ID - 2185445

P.S. The only way to buy PLEX in my country is EGS due to theirs payment provider xsolla. I can not buy PLEX from EVE Store

Support is the only way to resolve this type of issue. See contact options here: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011834800-Contacting-Support

Hi! Already created ticket, status is still “Opened”
Will wait…

Hey, CCP! I have more money! I can give it to you, if you need) But, please, hire some 1-line support team! Payment issue, waiting more than 24 hours is incredible! Highest grade support!

I think, that this is real issue. We lost Support team)

Topic can be closed. My bank and payment provider approved chargeback.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.